Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus LS 400 2000/X

….by accident, just happened to watch their other, mono, video, Danny and The Junior’s - ‘at The Hop’ ! - they were guesting on The ***** Clark Show !

I must sincerely apologise, Gang - completely miss understood the meaning of the previous ‘ Rock’n Roll is here to stay ‘ gig audience badge’s ! 😲🙄😳.

anthony

1 hour ago, borderslad said:

….so sorry, Gang, need the 100 post’s before I depart !

Anthony

Did you ever have a chance to read the forum rules section? You have thousands of views on your 'For sale Advert' which will hopefully convert into a buyer.

You can tell the new owner of your Lexus about this forum should they wish to join. 

• Use common sense. Do not post for the sake of posting, or simply to increase your post count.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hugh hi.
 Scotland the Brave …… Lexus owners in Scotland have by Law ( might take a week or so to determine the veracity of that tho ) certain exemptions from the rigours of otherwise UK wide petty restrictions denigrating the power of hilarity and frivolousness …… which I know certain readers of this august forum thoroughly enjoy …….. 

Chill and ENJOY eh ! 😇

Malc 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, borderslad said:

….into boarding school at 5 through to 13 !

your Leader at 7 - see what I mean about the ear’s ? 😲

the eagle badge ? The League of Friend’s - a saving’s plan for Charity, at school.

when I was young my Mum used to encourage me to save my pocket money and put it into a grey saving’s box on the wall - I was 14 when I realised it was an electricity meter ! 😃 🙄

IMG_0439.jpeg

Yup, parents you can't live with them and you (fill in the blanks as to your particular viewpoint on them).

I was actually at the enlistment office clutching my birth certificate in my hand for the first time in my life before  knew I had spent 18 years celebrating the wrong birth date ! In truth it is now and forever going to be unknown as to which day is the correct one 13th or 14th May ! Taking the upside approach I have felt it reasonable for the last 50 ish years to celebrate twice  as compensation for the mental anguish suffered in not knowing my real point of origin (sic) :withstupid:

• Haha 3

….The Car (secret location) ! + SR-71 Blackbird (very secret location) ! - tooling around Scottish Border’s airspace with permission from Edinburgh atc, of course !

anthony

IMG_0441.jpeg

IMG_0442.jpeg

IMG_0440.jpeg

IMG_0443.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malc1 said:

Hugh hi.
 Scotland the Brave …… Lexus owners in Scotland have by Law ( might take a week or so to determine the veracity of that tho ) certain exemptions from the rigours of otherwise UK wide petty restrictions denigrating the power of hilarity and frivolousness …… which I know certain readers of this august forum thoroughly enjoy …….. 

Chill and ENJOY eh ! 😇

Malcolm

I'm not sure what the 'Scotland the Brave' reference is for? I'm 50% Scottish and 50% English. 

The forum rules are laid out so that everyone can follow them surely? Would you like a forum that was full of spam and needless posts? These are the forum rules - not mine. We don't need nearly 100 posts when someone is selling a car do we? When I sold items on this forum recently, I followed advice from the selling section and a moderator was also really helpful in providing guidance.

I know you are attached to this thread because of your shared interest in the LS400 so if you really enjoy Anthony's comments I'm sure you could exchange email / phone number to continue your conversations. After all, once Anthony's car is sold, we are likely never to hear from him again. 

As for telling me to 'chill', I'm very relaxed thanks! 😀

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HPS13 said:

Malcolm

I'm not sure what the 'Scotland the Brave' reference is for? I'm 50% Scottish and 50% English. 

The forum rules are laid out so that everyone can follow them surely? Would you like a forum that was full of spam and needless posts? These are the forum rules - not mine. We don't need nearly 100 posts when someone is selling a car do we? When I sold items on this forum recently, I followed advice from the selling section and a moderator was also really helpful in providing guidance.

I know you are attached to this thread because of your shared interest in the LS400 so if you really enjoy Anthony's comments I'm sure you could exchange email / phone number to continue your conversations. After all, once Anthony's car is sold, we are likely never to hear from him again. 

As for telling me to 'chill', I'm very relaxed thanks! 😀

I think Malc in his way was saying the thread (at least for him) had become more about a nice bit of banter between likeminds and perhaps less about selling a car. "Chill" simply a word encouraging towards that viewpoint.

However , you are not wrong, that this sort of interaction may be better suited to say The Lounge.

Certainly, I am equally guilty of not staying on topic at times (rare (cough)).

• Haha 1

Thanks Stephen

Appreciate your message. Totally agree that this thread now belongs in the lounge. Whilst I appreciate Anthony wants a sale, if someone is interested, they will contact him, especially after the 1000's of views this thread has already generated. 

All the best

• Thanks 1

Rules rules rules ..........  some are there to be broken in a friendly and unambitious way with zero harm to anyone ever at all, as are these ........  reading posts that upset you personally, coz these clearly do, then maybe the best thing is for you personally to simply blank this item from your mind and just simply ignore it going forwward ... it's in your hands but quite frankly, funtime banter helps lighten the mood of all seriousness of which we seem to have aplenty right now 

Chill chill chill, relax and unwind . .... it's good for the soul 

Oh, and that's a guarantee too ... 😇

Malc

….ok guy’s, my time here is now limited and my copy duly restricted - the car will likely be sold tomorrow ( Monday) which, of course, as Frankie-baby once said mean’s I will face The Final Curtain and, sadly, this site will be wiped  ( we could have made that million View’s, given time ! 🙄 ).

yes, hand’s up - I confess, I have endeavoured to break every rule in your t&c book - because that is what I do and what I have done for 60+ year’s ! 😲. rule’s are written to be broken, no ?

rebel, mould breaking, the First ? do refer previous post’s…..

I cannot believe some of my latter post’s are still standing - thank you, so much 🙂.

fear not, Gang, your Leader will be back - soon !

anthony

• Haha 2

….Wilson, my next door neighbour has asked, again, what is my call sign for The Blackbird (SR-71) ?

I think you all know the answer, yes? do I really need to spell it out for you ? you all guessed, right :

………………chipmunk 71 ! ! 😃 🙄.

have to be brief, now, time is running out.

Malcolm, we know, has 3 car’s. on the surface I have one car + one hobby aircraft.

or do I ? I have been known to fib, sometime’s 😲

actually I do own a restored ( by me ) classic all-terrain vehicle.

world - wide it is universally known there is Only One a/t vehicle of a total of 489 ever built that remain’s operational - that vehicle ( No 133) is in a museum in Bovingdon, Dorset.

Gang, this is for your  👀 eye’s only ! do keep this to yourself - if word get’s out I will be overwhelmed with global interest !! 😲

I actually own, the most feared a/t vehicle by the Allie’s in WW2 - a late model (like my year 2000 Lexus LS 400) 1944 German Royal King Tiger 2 (No 23) heavy battle tank - fully working and in better condition than the museum example !! 

had it recovered from a Bavarian Forest and covertly transported, by the AA, to Scotland 10 year’s ago ! here is a picture : ( me in the turret and Karl driving, a descendant of Kurt Knispel, No 1 German WW2 tank ace - his bio copy state’s ‘rebellious personality and defiant attitude’ - remind you of someone ? ) 😲.

run out of copy, run out of time - a tale to tell you, another day, maybe……………….🙁.

anthony

IMG_0444.jpeg

• Like 1

…..good morning, all  Gang member’s !

Monday 13th May 2024 - A VERY SPECIAL DAY FOR A VERY SPECIAL PERSON !!! 🤔

Yes, Gang, you all know exactly to whom I am referring to !!

you would all, I know, be disappointed if I did not recognise, today and indeed tomorrow this notorious, Key Gang Member before I finally depart the privileged and hallowed Company and Membership of The Lexus Owner’s Club UK ! 

Ladie’s, Gentlemen and Other’s please do join me in wishing 

STEPHEN OTHERWISE KNOWN TO US ALL AS GANG MEMBER ‘BOOMER 54’ 

🎊 🎉 💥 🎂 A VERY HAPPY 50% BIRTHDAY + 50% TOMORROW !!🎂💥 🎉 🎊

another,half day older - another half day wiser,eh! Stephen ? ! 😃 😳 😃 😳 😃 😳

well done you, Stephen - Gang, please, a big round of applause for Stephen 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

that’s it for now Gang - back again tomorrow for the remaining 50% Birthday Celebration’s for Stephen !!!

anthony 🥳

• Thanks 2

Thanks, but I think the evidence is overwhelming that the "wiser" ceased being somewhere back in the mists of time.

• Haha 1

….’remember - once you are over the hill…….

you pick up speed !!

anthony

celebrating a member’s birhday, in print - absolutely outrageous, phwoar-phwoar ! 😲 ‘blackball’ this insolent member immediately, get him, her, other out - now !! 🙄

sorry, guv - give us a few more hour’s and I’ll get me coat - could I, maybe, keep the Club flak jacket ? 😃

• Haha 1

…..in my defence, guv’nor, I have just be advised by my aide that I and The Gang have just delivered to you - The Lexus Owner’s Club UK :

4️⃣. 0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ View’s ( and 7 full View Page’s ) for my year 2000 Lexus LS 400, a totally legitimate entry in  your Lexus LS Forum - Cars for Sale sub-section !!

before I am struck off The LS 400 Forum and The Membership Register I am going to ask my Gang Member’s to join me in, one last, rousing chorus of our Gang Motto and Anthem:

…guy’s, gal’s and other’s please, all together now:

🎹🎹🎹🎸🎸🎸🎸🥁🥁🎼🎼🎼🪇🪇🪇🪇🪘🎷🪘🎷🪘🎺🪗🪕🪕🎤🎼🎹

…we don’t care what people say,

Rock’n Roll is here to stay…….,!

as your Leader, I shall sing a solo contribution:

🎹🎹🎹🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🥁🥁🎼🎼🎼🪇🪇🪇🪘🎷🪘🎷🪘🎺🪗🪕🪕🎼🎹

….it’s a long way to the top - if you ‘wanna Rock and Roll………*

I thank you all..

anthony

* jack Black - School of Rock (2003).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

….some, maybe, helpful stat’s, guv’nor, to help with your recinding your decision to strike me off The LS Forum and Membership List’s of The Lexus Owner’s Club UK:

️   4️⃣ . 0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ View’s !

️   7️⃣  Full View Page’s !

️  1️⃣4️⃣  Day’s In !

️    2️⃣8️⃣6️⃣   View’s per Day !

️c . 1️⃣0️⃣4️⃣ . 0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ View’s Projected over next 13 month’s !

I rest my case, guv’nor…….

anthony

3 minutes ago, borderslad said:

….some, maybe, helpful stat’s, guv’nor, to help with your recinding your decision to strike me off The LS Forum and Membership List’s of The Lexus Owner’s Club UK:

️   4️⃣ . 0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ View’s !

️   7️⃣  Full View Page’s !

️  1️⃣4️⃣  Day’s In !

️    2️⃣8️⃣6️⃣   View’s per Day !

️c . 1️⃣0️⃣4️⃣ . 0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ View’s Projected over next 13 month’s !

I rest my case, guv’nor…….

anthony

Hmm, the thought strikes me when in a hole stop digging.

…..my time, on here, is starting to run out quickly, now !☹️

a special Welfare Gang Message:

are you feeling low, blue, miserable even demotivated ?

or, like me, feeling, good, happy, cool, excited and motivated ?

either way do search You know where for: ‘ rock on ! rock legend in the making leaves American got talent judges speechless ‘.(6.23m - 14.1 million view’s!)

not really a fan of bgt, this ordinary  music teacher enjoys audience participation I could only dream of ! 

…alway’s makers me feel really good - every time I watch it !! 😀😃😁

enjoy !

rock on…….

Anthony 

• Haha 1

…..hi - Gang !

will reduce my incessant, dail  ‘post barrage ‘ today !! 😲😃

remember, I explained early on, I am a Community Driver for a well known care and protection agency ?

last summer, was deployed for 6 months as a frontline cancer car team driver - only the on-going logistic’s lead to my standing down. continue as a driver but only local task’s, since.

have alway’s been on stand-by at 24 hour’s notice to stand to in the event of a no show cc driver.

guess what ?

called last evening - could I take a patient to the Edinburgh unit, tomorrow ? - of course !

guy’s, the job is so rewarding and one is genuinely helping patient’s arrive, on time, in, my case, in total comfort in my Lexus LS 400 - you get to meet so many interesting people -  ( stone mason today ) !

hopefully, none of my Gang will never have to visit a radio-therapy unit - but those that do will know, typically, you have to attend for 5 week’s, 5 day’s per week at the same appointment time, every single day - imagine !

to ensure regularity the NHS has it’s own driver’s + the availability of my (?) agency driver’s !

if you have the time, Gang Member’s, do consider the position - fiscal reward ? yes, you will be reimbursed, - no secret, here - at 0.45 pence per mile. magic if you run a Lexus CT !

…..your Leader shall return - sooner rather than later, inevitably ☹️

anthony

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anthony. Well Done to you on your community role 

Radiotherapy for me anyway, was a quite dramatically severe experience at not 5   but 7 weeks 5 days a week …….. but hopefully ESSENTIAL to life’s longevity …… fingers xd eh ! 🙏 

Very Well Done to you Anthony 👍

Malc 

This picture takes me to a previous thread a few minutes ago - They certainly don't make 'em like that anymore and Mercedes ( actually Renault now ) don't make 'em anywhere near as good as this one.

IMG_0442.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links