Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Goodbye Lexus

After all these problems with security etc, causing very high insurance quotes, and total lack of support from Lexus, I am jumping ship.

I took a test drive yesterday on a new car from another manufacturer and made the deal there and then, saving a lot of money as I was downsizing as well. Also the fact that they had the car I wanted, in the colour I wanted in stock for a quick delivery. Just waiting for the handover date.

I have a new space saver wheel for my Lexus which is the Road Hero version complete with all the bits that come with it, totally unused, if anyone is interested for very little money as I just want to get rid of it, collection only Kent area. PM for more details.

1 hour ago, Tickedon said:

What car/brand have you gone for ?

As I wanted to downsize I was considering between the new Vauxhall Corsa Hybrid, the Dacia Stepway and the the very latest and just launched MG3+ Hybrid Trophy, which is what I went for in the end due to size, price, and its 7 year warranty. I have been having problems with the Lexus due to its huge size particularly in finding suitable parking spaces in car parks. The MG has all the goodies the Lexus has as well as 360deg camera's, FOLDING mirrors etc, the only real thing missing is the electric seats, but I am hardly ever going to miss that as I have not adjusted them from new. Although it does not have the Lexus quality not being a luxury car, but it is good enough for me as I am 77 years old and I have had the pleasure of owning 3 previous new Jaguar's (my childhood ambition achieved) prior to the Lexus and that was only because I could not get a another Jag at the time. So this hopefully will be my last one before giving up driving.

• Like 8

Chop suey included 😂 …… Well done   Enjoy your brand spanking new MG …… bet it’s bugged and listens in on all your saying and relating it back to the Xi politburo somehow 🤣

ENJOY 

Malc 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

MG’s are great value - sounds like it ticks all the boxes for you! 

Hopefully more affordable on insurance too.

• Like 1

I hope the MG works out well for you.

My son had an MG6 - biggest load of junk I have ever come across, not only that but parts were discontinued shortly after production ended and service costs from MG were higher than my Lexus RX.  Ended up scrapping it at less than 50k.

• Sad 1

Just now, Spock66 said:

I hope the MG works out well for you.

My son had an MG6 - biggest load of junk I have ever come across, not only that but parts were discontinued shortly after production ended and service costs from MG were higher than my Lexus RX.  Ended up scrapping it at less than 50k.

Spot On Andrew..!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links