Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae North Convoy

Gord

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aido, in that case mate i think you should definitely have some stella for pure comedy value, we could run a book on when u chuck ya guts up! :lol:

:unsure:

I'd better warn you first.....

You've seen the Exorcist right?????

That's me that is...

Projectile

:sick:

But I'm having first bet for 6pm Friday :whistling:

anyone what time at watford gap services  :question: on the friday.  is 12.00/12.30 ok  :question:

fine by me pal. :)

fine dave we will have to meet at M6 knutsford at 10.00 am ok :question: wosket i will sort time when i see you this week. cheers gordon

anyone what time at watford gap services  :question: on the friday.  is 12.00/12.30 ok  :question:

fine by me pal. :)

fine dave we will have to meet at M6 knutsford at 10.00 am ok :question: wosket i will sort time when i see you this week. cheers gordon

fine by me matey,i`ll get up to set off at 6 :crybaby: :) no probs.

see you at the services dave and gordon, just pm'd you, so i may be seeing you tomorrow.

yeh great,i`ll bring some plat ice paint ,dont want your lex to look odd :lol:

you'll have the odd lex mate, it'll be the only one towing a caravan in the whole world :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P

see you at the services dave and gordon, just pm'd you, so i may be seeing you tomorrow.

yeh great,i`ll bring some plat ice paint ,dont want your lex to look odd :lol:

you'll have the odd lex mate, it'll be the only one towing a caravan in the whole world :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P

walked into that en :crybaby::lol:

ive just had a good un lets all meet on the M1 the 1st services after the M6 meet the M1 IT IS WATFORD GAP SERVICES just after junction 17. that way them on the M6 can meet them on the M1 and convoy together, we just need at time, can i say 1.30/2.00pm ? to give everyone time to get there.? :unsure::question:

new times for meetings M6 KNUTSFORD 11.00am and M1 watford gap 13.00pm cheers all these are approx times if anyone wants my number to check on progress just give us a pm gordon (this is on friday)

ive just had a good un lets all meet on the M1 the 1st services after the M6 meet the M1 IT IS WATFORD GAP SERVICES just after junction 17. that way  them on the M6 can meet them on the M1 and convoy together, we just need at time, can i say 1.30/2.00pm ? to give everyone time to get there.? :unsure:  :question:

new times for meetings M6 KNUTSFORD 11.00am and M1 watford gap 13.00pm cheers all these are approx times if anyone wants my number to check on progress just give us a pm gordon (this is on friday)

great stuff. :winky:

Oh my / Oh no - Besty you are not really doing it are you ? :ph34r:

I'm surprised they are letting you join a convoy !! :lol::lol:

ive just had a good un lets all meet on the M1 the 1st services after the M6 meet the M1 IT IS WATFORD GAP SERVICES just after junction 17. that way  them on the M6 can meet them on the M1 and convoy together, we just need at time, can i say 1.30/2.00pm ? to give everyone time to get there.? :unsure:  :question:

great stuff. :winky:

indeed, extra time in bed!

see you all friday chaps!

Lads, can't make 1pm now as getting Rob from Birmingham airport at 1pm - will see you all there - keep some beers cold for me cos they'll be getting some use when I get there!!!!

cant convoy down with you guys this morning im afraid, got a little prob with a client i have to sort out before i can leave. hopefully i'll be able to set off lunchtime ish, so i shall see you all later.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk