Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Autumn Japs

Claire G

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Right'o, I now have the 4 indoor passes for this event - as they were first to respond, first refusal goes to:

Chris Shipley

Jaybo

Aido

Scorpion

Others for displaying outdoors are:

Ruskie

Gordon G Hutchinson

Marcus

Steve L

Maz

From the gents who are exhibiting indoors, I need a willing volunteer to take ownership of the setup - getting banners etc put up (Admin will supply). I also need you to send me your address details so I can get passes to you.

Lastly, if anyone else is interested in coming along, there's plenty of space outside, just put your name down in this thread!

Thanks,

Claire

Right'o, I now have the 4 indoor passes for this event - as they were first to respond, first refusal goes to:

Chris Shipley

Jaybo

Aido

Scorpion

Others for displaying outdoors are:

Ruskie

Gordon G Hutchinson

Marcus

Steve L

Maz

From the gents who are exhibiting indoors, I need a willing volunteer to take ownership of the setup - getting banners etc put up (Admin will supply). I also need you to send me your address details so I can get passes to you.

Lastly, if anyone else is interested in coming along, there's plenty of space outside, just put your name down in this thread!

Thanks,

Claire

i am sure i posted my interest ;)

feel all left out now :crybaby:

i wouldnt have minded even disconnecting my Battery

oh well

Ooops, sorry matey, you did - just me being a plonker.

Scorpion doesn't want to display indoors, so if Ruskie, Gordon or Marcus don't want to take his place (they expressed interest before you), then yes please, can you display indoors.

Cheers petal

I need to get passes out today/tomorrow for the indoor spots. Chris I have your address, can anyone else interested send me their address via PM so I can get this done - incl you Dobedo.

Please, please make sure we have 4 cars displayed indoors - we'll look a right bunch of tits otherwise. Other clubs are really making the most of this opportunity and space has been at a premium

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk