Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae

Fidgits

Apart from a little commosion :angry:  during the night (this is what I looked it in the morning :blink: )

What was that mate? Can't remember that - is that when Col went over to those nobs to tell them to shut up - we all went over there when we thought something was going off but I fell over someones tent and by the time we got there it was silent..

And Ifraz, I don't remember taking these but I've got 50 photos!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Ifraz, I don't remember taking these but I've got 50 photos!

:lol: I can remember.

OMG....we have some great photos are you Aido. Unfortunately most of them are not suitable for the Public forums.

Expect to see them in Gold :ph34r:

:lol::lol:

As sole organiser of the show gear which only Ifraz has ackknowledged and lugging it 150 miles pulling the crap out of my pride and joy...I wanna say thanks to those guys who helped clean up the crap that everyone else left.

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Yep it was a good event again,some nice cars turned up as well.

Well done Maz for winning the prize that he donated in the first place :lol:

SteveAudioX/Colin for helping me with the HID's,all i did was stick the control boxes where you said Steve coz you were scared too :D

Couldn't possibly name everyone,but nice to see new members and the usual suspects,Matt C thanks for the cigs. :winky:

Thanks Dave E for relieving me of a few quid too,and possibly more if those wheels are at the right price :shutit: ....nice stickers as well :D

Had a camera in the car and i didn't take 1 pic.... :duh:

Raz i dont know what you was worried about over the last couple of weeks,car was spot on mate....well done :winky:

Chris, thanks for cleaning my car mate, did you finally make it back to Brum?

Not a problem Aido anytime, to be honest I was feeling a bit left out all weekend with no car.

Anyway found a quick way off the site instead of queing and was on the main road within 10 mins.

Dropped Sophie and Becky off at home in Birmingham and got home about 8.30pm

Thanks to everyone this weekend even though I felt a tad bit left out

You lucky git!

We tried coming out of site a different way too and didn't do too badly - we got to the airport in time and Rob will have just got off his nice plane ride with the other 8 people :o

Youshouldn't have felt left out mate, you've even got TV in the Carina as I remember you showing me just before I took a random pee :P

Steve, sorry mate never thought to say, thanks to you and all the admin guys / committee for arranging a great weekend - really enjoyed it mate, got a quality photo here of you on the mini motorbike thing!

Forgot to pick those stickers up from you too - any chance you can post them for me please mate?

TIA

You lucky git!

Where does luck come into giving a friend a lift.

what a fantastic weekend

just got home !!

after leaving on thursday afternoon

great to see all the regular faces and the new

big thanks to everyone for making it a such a great weekend

and the monster finally turned up

what an awesome beast :D

was good to see the onsite workshop on how to fit the bodykit to it, just a shame that some of them fell off on the test drive :whistling:

roll on 2005 !

The good news is I didn't ***** myself :o It smells like beer, honest :P

errmm..........

what kind of beer were you drinking !!

will bring a nappy next year :lol:

arghh...... the thought of seeing aido in a nappy :sick:

What can i say, my 1st-JAE and i can not wait till the next one :D Just like to say thanks to Raz, and the guys that was waiting for me at ACE, as i got there late :blush: we had a good convoy down :driving: i think there was about 8 or 9 cars, it got a bit mad on the M1 but we got there a guys :lol:

It was good to meet a lot of new faces and finaly put the names to the face and also some of the regs aswell. and all so big thankyou to everyone who organised the stand, the food,and everything else. (Top job guys) and thanks to dave for the stickers :)

as all ways all the cars looking good Bazz your IS looks alot better mate, and as for Maz your IS well what can i say it is just the dogs***** its out this world mate B)

Hope to see you all soon at the next Meet.

Thanks guys had a good weekend :driving:

Oooooooh guess what I've bought in prep for the next show - some of that hot sauce and another one which is 5 times hotter :o

Hmmmmm who's gonna do it next then :whistling:

That's just wrong - no wonder I'm single - I'm off to the tanning salon tomorrow to get a wax like Mat's! Don't normally see it from that angle - good job the chilli sauce hadn't kicked in otherwise there'd be tramlines everywhere :sick:

Oh **** how many times did I do that this weekend :o

Hi people.

I'd just like to say that I had a great day and would have been even better if I had remembered to pack a tent and some more clothes! (remembered when I was the other side of bristol so was about an hour and a bit into my journey and the southbound M5 was very busy so couldnt go back)

It was weird but good to finally meet everyone starting at the Ace Cafe with Raz and his cousin (seemed to be a white van meet and a classic merc meet going on) then everyone else turning up after a few "i'm 20 mins away!" I think in the end there was Raz, Mr Lex (and all his mates), Marcus, Shahz, Steve Audio X. It was an entertaing convoy on the way up especially when me and Mr Lex had red at the lights and so had to catch everyone up! Traffic was a tad busy on the M1 but we got there in the end after a tescos mini meet and Raz Rankin mowing down a helpless pigeon.

Thanks to eveyone who organised everying and Fidgets (and the other guy) for cooking the one burger one sausage barbcue!

Met loads of people GRiM (how come you dont post anymore?), Matt, Dave E, Zee, Ifraz, Bazza, Scorpion, Aido - what a character! Oh and Gus at 5am in the morning as we left! Aido and Matt do you remember talking to us? All those poses were pretty funny to watch, seem to remember a few more which havent made it up yet also pretty funny when Aido was walking along farting and laughing at the same time!

cheers for the great time guys.

sorry if I missed anyone.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk