Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Transmission cooler

asinn

Originally posted by asinn

hi has anyone installed an automatic transmittion cooler for their 1st gen is200?

my 99 is200 auto transmittion runs quite hot all the time..... i know the 01 is200 have the cooler installed.........

oh, u mean that the newer version of IS200 comes with the trans cooler ? will check with the dealer...

dboey has the aftermarket trans cooler installed in his IS200. u can check with him :)

Hi,

My car, a mid 2000 model IS200 run quite hot at stock and worst with a TTE compressor kt. But after having my exhaust header coated with thermal coating, a transmission cooler and also an aquamist water injection system, my car cools down alot, aircon cooler and ofcourse better performance. My transmission cooler is installed infront of my radiator.

Originally posted by dboey

My transmission cooler is installed infront of my radiator.

when you say in front of the radiator are you sure its the radiator? because the aircon heat exchanger is directly in front of the rad, so you would have had to separate the 2 heat exchangers to get it in.

just want to clarify this.

i also until a while ago thought i was looking at the rad when looking thru the grill:wow:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links