Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Is200, £11500 Approx? Realistic?

Pabs

omg, this is fairly weird. i am also 22, was also looking at the Seat initially, and was also looking at about that price range! all i can say is check out the insurance rates for an Altezza cos I couldnt get quoted for it (probs because I couldnt transfer my 4 yrs no claims :( ). I have the SE; bigger alloys, more speakers, electric sunroof etc... and i luv it! :D

hey guys

thanks for all yhey guys

thanks for all your help. Unfortunately due to an unmissable bargain, I have purchased a Seat Leon Cupra instead.... Had southampton lexus actually phoned back with a car I would have been a lexus owner tooo.... shame, but I am well chuffed with the new arrival.

Thanks anyway guys. I will be back. I WILL own a lexus..... at some point when i can afford one!

Cheersour help. Unfortunately due to an unmissable bargain, I have purchased a Seat Leon Cupra instead.... Had southampton lexus actually phoned back with a car I would have been a lexus owner tooo.... shame, but I am well chuffed with the new arrival.

Thanks anyway guys. I will be back. I WILL own a lexus..... at some point when i can afford one!

Cheers

Mark, if only Bill or yourself had gotten back to me sooner, I would probably have bought the lexus! I was there on wednesday last week, and saw the firedance SE which was nice, but Bill said he would phone me if anything around my spec came in... no phone call, but seat got back to me first! To be fair, i have been looking at seats for ages too....

You mention you require a dealer warranty........

you would'nt get such a thing on an ALTEZZA, as they are all Imported.

You will not get insurance on an ALTEZZA for less then £3000/year, consider this in your budget.

The SEAT cupra R for a decent one starts about £14K ...

How are you weighing up your budgets ?

Did you buy the Curpa R proper one, or the deisel model.

What was your insurance quote on that ?

:whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links