Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Xmas Party.

Steve

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to inform everyone that I shall be cancelling this xmas party. Thank you to everyone who said they could go.

Unfortunatly due to the lack of response we have had on this thread I have been left with a decisison not to continue. As we were about to sign a contract we had to find £2800 before the end of the month I do not think we could have completed the money collecting task in this amount of time.

I am really sorry to those who took the time to see if they were available on the date etc.

I hope some small regional meets will come about as it seems a shame to waste such a good meet for the celebrations.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

same feelings here bazza.

shall we all just meet up somewhere and have our own unofficial xmas party?

maybe a tgi's or something near a travel lodge?

or go to the snowdome in tamworth and go on a tobagonning night with a free buffet and get plastered, then stumble over the road to the travel inn, could even have a xmas dinner in the beefeater, thats there too.

maybe a poll should be done next year for location, entertainment etc. and interested numbers, then something could be arranged going with the feedback?

altho i thought this years one looked spot on to be fair.

We did that last year, got feedback, booked and then when it came to collecting deposits no one would commit.

To be honest, I for one, am not interested in organising events varying from the norm - they fall on their ar*e every time (golf, Christmas etc)

Nah, had over 2 years of disinterest in events to know what will work and what won't.

Hats off to Steve for this one though, I thought it would work a treat.

We did that last year, got feedback, booked and then when it came to collecting deposits no one would commit.

To be honest, I for one, am not interested in organising events varying from the norm - they fall on their ar*e every time (golf, Christmas etc)

Nah, had over 2 years of disinterest in events to know what will work and what won't.

Hats off to Steve for this one though, I thought it would work a treat.

i thought it would work too, looked great! was quite excited about this one.

so what does work then? just JAE and Gaydon? i still dont understand the lack of interest to be honest.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links