Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Be careful around Slough!

Claire G

I drive in and around London most days, the most popular tactics are in the evenings when people will drive into the back of your car at lights so beware of this. Also my friend had is IS stolen from his house, people followed him home, waited while he got ready and went out to the local, broke into his house and stole the keys to drive away his Lexus. They are difficult to break into a steal without the keys. So my advice is keep them locked up safe and keep the keys with you + watch out for people who follow you home.

Andy

Originally posted by Claire G

We actually managed to catch a bus from T2 directly to Reading Train Station and it only took about 1 hour £5 each way! Not bad.

Thanks anyway for the info.

Originally posted by djanderso

We actually managed to catch a bus from T2 directly to Reading Train Station and it only took about 1 hour £5 each way! Not bad.

Thanks anyway for the info.

Whereabouts in Reading did you have to go to? Let us know next time you are down this way and we'll try and sort you out a lift. I work in Slough too and don't live too far from Reading.

Thanks Claire, it will probably be another few months before I am back here.

On another note, does anyone from Reading know about the Purple Turtle? We had an "interesting" night there last night!:o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links