Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

female+Lexus= good night out

Mitch

I was in The Place nightclub in Hanley tonight. I saw a really pretty girl as I was looking I got busted but she smiled (and a very nice smile it was). anyway I went over got chating to her and she was really nice, not the stuck up type that needs bringing down to earth.

I walked her to her car and there was a red KA next to a silver Lexus IS200 sport. so I thought she was in the KA, BUT then she took her keys out and the Lexus flashed as she pressed the key fob. I stopped in my tracks as she opened the door. I had the bigest smile ever and I was laughin , :lol:, when she asked why I told her about my Lexus.

Anyway drove home laughing all the way. Meeting her on Tuesday.:D:smilegrin::P

Originally posted by Claire G

The Place in Hanley....blimey is it still going?!?!?!

I lived in Hanley for a while, talk about misspent youth :D

Chris Shipley

Has she got a sister Mitch

Claire- yeah it's still going and I bet it is still the same as how you used to know it. They haven't spent a £ in there, good laugh and a lot of fighting. plenty of ladies from out of town as well

Chris- I'll find out mate, the girls 21 so maybe if she got an older sister who may drive a GS haha

Originally posted by Administrator

hey this could be funny... she might join the club and see this thread :o:o:o

No problem I can talk my way out of (and into) anything. aint no big deal. ;)

Chris- I never said you was old son

Rodders- na she wouldn't do that, besides aint into that freaky **** :lol:

Blackmagic- smooth as always! as for the KA, thats kinda low. but you made up for it now with a top quality motor. Nice 1

Originally posted by blackmagic

PLAY it smooth Playa, this girl has taste! BTW My first car was a KA !! ACK!:lol::lol: A red one too!!

See pic!

We all make mistakes!

Colour coded rear skirt and black bumper! Nice styling but prefer the Lexus though :cool:

My first car was a Fiesta and the mechanic laughed at me when I took it for an MOT :rolleyes:

Claire- yeah it's still going and I bet it is still the same as how you used to know it. They haven't spent a £ in there, good laugh and a lot of fighting. plenty of ladies from out of town as well

- Mitch, my friend is moving to Stoke in September.....The Place could, once again, see me strut ma funky stuff :o:lol::cool:

i went out with that girl tonight. met her at festival park , we went to see austin powers goldmember (already seen it once, not that good except for wen mini me and fat b*****d show up).

needless to say went for a drink after then went to hers the rest is history:rolleyes::D

oh yeah and the car aint hers, its her parents. they on holiday for 5 weeks so she got there car, she loves the car. she said she mite try and get them to give it to her as they got a X5 anyway.

na admin i aint never history, im a legend and she now knows the legend lives:D

been with her since 9 pm. home early coz i gotta work tomorrow and so does she. mite call her to go out saturday, mite not depends but then she'll probably call or txt me by tomorrow night:rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links