Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Twin Exhaust

lexus boy

I bought mine off Zee, it has a lot of history and has been through a lot of the members on here!

Think it was 600 quid plus the backboxes or something around that figure?

I believe ProLex are going to offer the Kazuma as a twin exhaust at some point, and TDI definitely have experience of these as they did the dual system on Mat Clawley's white car (ie The Monster!)

It was Gord's mate Steve who installed it on my car and fabricated the mountings etc, very good job but I caught it on something and now one side is lower than the other :o

Be careful when getting a custom designed exhaust as a crap one will kill the performance of the car.... Also, they're LOUD! I have the twin HKS Hiper mufflers on mine and they are insanely loud at times, people can hear me coming from a long, long way away!!!

after driving UKAZNs car with his twin exit ehaust there were three noticable things

1 - The noise, very loud and no escape, where as the hks hiper goes quiet when you are cruising at motorway speeds.

2 - The lack of instant power and the loss of a decent kick in at 4000rpm

3 - The limited ground clearance due to the second pipe leading to the second silencer having to run under the car body

There are probably more benifits to this kind of system to a car with forced induction rather than natural asperation

after driving UKAZNs car with his twin exit ehaust there were three noticable things

1 - The noise, very loud and no escape, where as the hks hiper goes quiet when you are cruising at motorway speeds.

2 - The lack of instant power and the loss of a decent kick in at 4000rpm

3 - The limited ground clearance due to the second pipe leading to the second silencer having to run under the car body

There are probably more benifits to this kind of system to a car with forced induction rather than natural asperation

point 1.... The one son the Monster dont seem that loud..supprisingly considering there the only 2 box's

point 2.... Dont seem to have that problem :shifty:

point 3.... Not had any problems with ground clearence at the back.........only the front

I agree with your last observation.........much more benifits to a Forced induction car.

Andy, that twin system shown in the pictures, looks like one of the naffest systems ive seen...whats with the pea shooter link pipe to just a tail piece........ :yack:, and for 1000€, you must be mad :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links