Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch

I GOT MY CAR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its amazing .

it came with about 20miles on maybe less when chris delivered it this morning bout 10am along with kev lovatt. its now got 155on it now.

took it through stafford town twice (1 time coz my dad wanted to drive it) then into birmingham (by star city then onto hagley road) then came home. went and met my ex girls sister, took her out in it although the car aint been christened YET!!

she along with everyone else loved it. it got some mad crazy looks all round.

the drive is ace, handling brill, although cant take it past 4000revs for bout 1200-1500 miles it goes to bout 90mph which is good for the motorway cruising. also after i drove it at night the lights dont seem too bad but maybe its coz i got good eyesight (thanks mom for making me eat them carrots:) )

Sat Nav is excellent amazing bit of kit although the enter phone numbers feature to locate your destination doesnt work maybe im doin it wrong.....??

exterior colour is ace along wit the sports grill and gold badges and de-badged rear end. tyres and alloys are gorgeous dont seem that dirty really and no stone chips yet!!!!!! (fingers crossed i wont have any) (yeah right). cream interior is classic and stereo is good, bass is excellent from just the standard speakers with a few adjustments to the bass treble mids etc.

all in all i love it, so happy i got it.!!!!!!!!!! i will sleep easy (if my ex's sister stops txting me although its good to know she wants some, jus to annoy my ex, haha!!))

P.S CHRIS SHIPLEY AND KEV LOVATT= TOP GUYS for the delivery and the full tank of petrol!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers again lads

p.p.s i'll submit a dealer review soon to comment on the buying experience form Lexus..........

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool

Originally posted by Rodders_UKBTW - there's NO feature to search SatNav addresses by phone number:lol:

The new sat nav system does support "select location by telephone number" - however the number has to be stored against the location.

The are quite a lot of businesses with the number provided, but obviously, no residential locations.

Next time you are setting the location to say a hotel - try entering their phone number

Hey,

Glad u like the new toy. know how you feel. I went from Shef to Weybridge to Brighton to Woking to Soho to Leyton and back home to Saltaire between Friday pm and Sunday Am. 'bout 800 miles in the dream but still got no radio working. have to listen to the sound of silence.... Ahh very nice. even cought 40 winks in her at Newport Pagnall on the way home.

Enjoy the toy! come to france with us. See the latest post.... ;)

Loz

whassup withthat?? Dude, you have to enjoy the car at every opportunity!!

get a job where u can drive lots and enjoy the damn thing. they don't thank u for being left in a garage!

When u gonna put a pic on the gallery of your beastie?? c'mon, dont hog it!

Loz

Originally posted by Loz

whassup withthat?? Dude, you have to enjoy the car at every opportunity!!

get a job where u can drive lots and enjoy the damn thing. they don't thank u for being left in a garage!

When u gonna put a pic on the gallery of your beastie?? c'mon, dont hog it!

Loz

I drive my mitsubishi to work because ppl get very jealous they r all idiots round here, think they r real high class thats why i dnt mix with the ppl around stafford except some girls.

finished work at 2 and came straight home got changed and went for a cruise but it turned into a 8mile journey round stafford, went through town twice...........:lol:

i get more and more impressed the more i look and drive it!!

yes i am a happy chappy thanks ppl:lol::cool:

Originally posted by Chris Shipley

If it's dry this weekend I might pop down in my motor just to see how you're doing

why if its dry??

i'll be in stoke saturday night and partying in birmingham sunday night in a big way at the custard factory in digbeth

let me know though chris coz i'll be working saturday day til 8 pm.

it better be dry on sunday night so i can show the car off in brum:cool:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links