Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

TOYOTA TEAM EUROPE, Factory Tour 2003

Monster-Mat

Ricky_IS200,

Would it be possible if I get cheeky and grab a lift with you? Am happy to share all costs etc and get you a little something extra!! (ooh errr)

Where abouts in essex are you? My parents are in Beckenham in Kent/SE London, am there quite a bit!

I am actually getting excited!! :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...

Due to me not been able to drive the car for a couple of months due to some minor engine mods i'm having done :blink:

I'm now going this way for one last blast.

Scarborough to howden

M62

M18

A1

A14

M11

M25

M/A20 dover

This on the thursday morning times to be arranged.

Or if needed can go M1 instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Right then, definately count me in Mat, cannot contain the excitement any more. :yahoo:

Risky_IS200 - if I can take you up on that lift it would be good, if you want to PM me any details about where and when etc. How long we going for - I can do any amount (within reason of course!!)

Steve, if you are in B'mouth and also coming with Risky, then how about either dropping off you motor at mine in Basers and me driving up to essex, or maybe I could snatch a lift as you drive past???? Just a thought?!

I think I can guess the answer, but can we take piccies there or not inside?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmmm....

How did I miss this.... I'm not good at planing so far ahead but can I say deffinatly maybe. Not sure how the car share thing might work. Could I meet up with some Notts/Leicest boys and share a car. mine ir theres. (of course mine offers a greater level of comfort...) and cruise down together?

WHats the dealio?

Loz

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk