Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

wheels

Mitch

Do you guys and girls rate these chrome wheels. I am thinking of getting them for the IS200 when I finaly get it (90 days left:D). The are from a usa site called

www.hubcap-tire-wheel.com

best site for chrome wheels i've seen

Ive just had all four alloys changed FOC by Lexus because they were showing signs of pitting. The new ones are a much brighter and shinyer metal than before. Not sure i like the finish, but if it stops then pitting,well!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow:

Hi Jenners, the new alloys have a much brighter finnish, you can wipe the dust off with a cloth, it doesn't stick like it did to the old ones. Only complaint is the centre badge doesn't match now, it's still the old grey colour. Does anyone have a new model IS200 with the new alloys?

hi wallace,

i had my wheels replaced last week and i noticed they have a shinier smoother finish, but my centre caps don't stand out like yours do (i don't think they changed them) but it may be worth you asking the dealer if they'll do something about it.

its not a great picture i've attached but hopefully you can see that they blend in...

rob

corrosion - the finish was just looking terrible (one wheel example attached). i got the rear discs done too because of the rust around the hub.

when i finally decide on what new wheels i'm having - i might sell the 17s and that should be easier now they're in good condition again.

Hi Everyone, this is my first post, hope it works OK. I must say a big thankyou to the Team Lexus website, as I have been very concerned about the pitting of my IS200 Sport's wheels. Having read one of the messages, that mentioned changing them under warranty, I contacted Lexus GB and received a call from Lexus Oxford to say that they have ordered me 5 new wheels under warranty. Thanks again, great site.

Richard.

Visited Lexus Hatfield and they have agreed to replace 5 wheels due to pitting. Top marks to Lexus for their warranty - it's obviously a problem they have with their wheels. Interestingly enough though, the warranty manager said the 'new' wheels will be reconditioned wheels and that they have a batch in the UK now. He said mine should be available in a couple of days. Only problem with this is that it may happen again - we can only try and see. Still impressed that they are changing them. :smilegrin:

Nice one Lexus!

• 2 weeks later...

Hear are my new SELF CLEANING alloys. They are a new product costing £250 instead of £70 for re-furbished ones so Luxus will only change four and not the spare.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links