Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Tv Recommendations

Steve

Steve,

was watching tv the other night and some sort of watchdog proggy came on they reviewed 32'' televisions and judged them by picture quality, cost & looks ...

the panasonic model named above earlier came out tops

just for your info

steve might be getting hold of some 42" plasma tv's (samsung this month or next) be a lot cheaper than in shops as they are £2k+

more like £600-750 ish not sure yet,havent had final price.

when list comes through and i know wot i can get i'll be gettin quite a few things including recordable dvd players etc (all samsung)

although dnt get guarantee like you would from say curry's all come with manufacturers warranty.

i'll post when i get them

:shifty: Mitch what lorry did these fall out the back of :lol::lol:

check those out from Curry web site Steve....

widescreen

Philips 36pw8719 £899

Toshiba 32zp46p £759

Sony Kv32fq86u £755

rear projections

Toshiba 42wh46 £649

Sony kp44px3u £829

when i was looking for my tv currys wanted £4500 :o but i got the same tv for £3300 :D so shop around for the best price :D

• 1 month later...

bought the Philips 32" Pixel plus 2

Well.. most amazing picture quality i have ever seen.. gives a 3d feel to the movie... I am well chuffed!

I can see why it won many awards

Thanks to colin for giving me the final decision

oh.. and I got it for £703 inc delivery... Currys wanted £899 plus £20 delivery

My TV collection includes:-

Panasonic TX-32D2F 32"

Panasonic TX-36PF10F 36"

Panasonic TX-36PB50 36"

I also bought my parents a Panasonic TX-32PD50 for Christmas.

Speaking a few years ago to a bloke who worked for Sony, apparently they took one of their own sets off the line, went out and bought a Panasonic and a cheaper one (Goodmans I think) and tested them to destruction. Cheap one failed first, then the Sony. Panasonic outlasted the pair of them.

If you want testament to Sony's reliability and quality control, check here.

For more info on TVs check out www.avforums.com.

eXOBeX i have heard of shopping in advance but shopping for xmas presents in March  :question:  :question:  :question:

Aint that abit soon  :unsure:

LAST Christmas, crazy fool! Typical, price dropped by fifty quid a few days later!

eXOBeX i have heard of shopping in advance but shopping for xmas presents in March  :question:  :question:  :question:

Aint that abit soon  :unsure:

LAST Christmas, crazy fool! Typical, price dropped by fifty quid a few days later!

January sales aint it u tit

And u call me names .....  :duh:

Now now, let's behave :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links