Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blitz Help!

OLI_EP3

Hi,

Thought I'd try to do some work on the car and thinking things will be ok and decided to fit a BLITZ SUS induction kit to my altezza (CHEERS ALTEZZAZ btw!)

Now I began taking bits off, i.e. the airbox and unclipped some connectors etc I put on the induction cone on to the corrugated hose and also screwed the air tmp sensor (I think its called that) onto the joining piece. Now I have some problems about where some remaining connectors go!

air sensor has a connector so I know where that goes, there is also an orange coloured one too that I had to disconnect but don't know where that goes and also a thin rubber hose that needs to go somewhere (still attached to the plastic airbox)

Does any one have a photo of one already installed? or could get some photos?

Can someone help? I feel a complete numbnutz as it is!! :D

Loud?........ I was warned too! We'll see how loud it is...........Eeek

Am.......... so you think the other connector (orange one??) I leave it disconnected?

I guess it's better with pics :) I'll do some tomorrow and hopefully someone can confirm

Just a quick update. I think I have it sussed.

Some little tubey bits that connect to the airbox and other ancilleries then go to control the air flap in the box - so as Mat said I think you block it off.

The orange connector isn't needed so leave that hanging about.

egr pipe is replaced with a longer one (yet to do properly!) and plugged into BLITZ assy.

SO all in all I think I know whats happening.

Just wanted o say the induction roar is amazing, it sounds so mean I love it!! I havent' taken it for a motorway cruise but will update. If driving around crusing its very docile.........only when you floor it it roars to life......very niiiiiiiiice

Just a quick update. I think I have it sussed.

Some little tubey bits that connect to the airbox and other ancilleries then go to control the air flap in the box - so as Mat said I think you block it off.

The orange connector isn't needed so leave that hanging about.

egr pipe is replaced with a longer one (yet to do properly!) and plugged into BLITZ assy.

SO all in all I think I know whats happening.

Just wanted o say the induction roar is amazing, it sounds so mean I love it!! I havent' taken it for a motorway cruise but will update. If driving around crusing its very docile.........only when you floor it it roars to life......very niiiiiiiiice

Told you!! lol

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links