Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Weather

If this weather keeps up I might not only consider washing the IS this weekend after the cold weather but I might even go round inside the wheel arches with the hosepipe and clear out the salt residue :)

You make me laugh, the sun comes out and you want to wash the car :D , cars have feeling to, they need to be wash in the cold of winter as well :winky: .

Just before the cold weather snap and the snow, i cleaned the car, and as the weather was dry yet very cold ,i went on to wax and polish her, this gave the paintwork a good sealing from the salt and snow :) .

Point of interest, the plastic door tread strips, just unclip ,if you want to give your car a good going over this weekend :) .

Yeh, mines not been washed for about 2 months :o

If it stays this nice i'm going to clay her, 3 stage Meguairs Deep Crystal system, and NXT wax it!

Then... do more on the install and get fibreglass and dust everywhere :blush:

I went to a carwash with mycar (in ormskirk incase anyone lives near there), and they left little scratches on the car. Never going to a carwash again. Guess it serves me right for not cleaning it, but with the drive being doin at the mo, not as easy. p.s. was a hand wash as well!

You make me laugh, the sun comes out and you want to wash the car :D , cars have feeling to, they need to be wash in the cold of winter as well :winky: .

:lol::lol::lol: i regret not cleaning it over the winter cause now my alloys have started bubbling :crybaby:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: i regret not cleaning it over the winter cause now my alloys have started bubbling :crybaby:

Mine have done exactly the same thing.................they went about 5 weeks without a clean n now they are a mess in places

A harsh lesson learnt :angry:

:lol::lol::lol: i regret not cleaning it over the winter cause now my alloys have started bubbling :crybaby:

y they start bubbling?

Cause the salt corroded them

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: i regret not cleaning it over the winter cause now my alloys have started bubbling :crybaby:

Mine have done exactly the same thing.................they went about 5 weeks without a clean n now they are a mess in places

A harsh lesson learnt :angry:

Tell me about it Steve :crybaby: Mine hadnt been washed since November :crying:

Tiz a gorgeous day!!! Tempted to do mine again!!!!

It is indeed. Got a bit red on the golf course :blush: then came home, washed the car and went for a drive via the chippy. :)

Never buy a black car they say, but when its cleaned and polised boy does it look good

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links