Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Eibachs

Adie

Has anybody got the part number for the eibach springs for the IS200? I'm going to buy some from a dealer near me and want to make sure i get the correct ones.

Also will be fitting them myself to save money. The guys fitting them with me have done so in the past on Supras, so i'm assuming there's not much difference... Is this correct? Also they have the spring compressor thingy.. So are they easy to fit?? Obviously i'll get an alignment check done after a couple of weeks at wheels in motion or somewhere, along with the supras.

Thanks Adie

you mean the TTE ones.....

you cannot order Eibach from the delaer

yep found that out the other day when i rang Eibach in Leicester and they could only do jap or american ones odd that they are in this country and don't sell uk verrsions although i know the reason why now

Nice one fellas... So easy install then??

I'm not buying from Lexus dealer but from independant garage. My mate bought a set for his Supra and was told they can order any eibach springs for any type car. What he means then that they will be TTE ones but packaged as eibach?

nope what he means is he will order is300 ones, which have a different compression ratio to the IS200 ones.

the only springs made by eibach for the IS200 are rebadged/re-painted and sold by TTE

Nice one fellas... So easy install then??

I'm not buying from Lexus dealer but from independant garage.  My mate bought a set for his Supra and was told they can order any eibach springs for any type car. What he means then that they will be TTE ones but packaged as eibach?

I'm an eBay junky and at the time I wanted to buy them (before Chrismas) they were out of stock from most local suppliers so I got them from the German eBay for £142 delivered. :driving:

nope what he means is he will order is300 ones, which have a different compression ratio to the IS200 ones.

the only springs made by eibach for the IS200 are rebadged/re-painted and sold by TTE

So the ones i need to order are not the ones above but the TTE ones?

Anybody got the part number for the TTE ones? They still £160 approx?

Eibach partnumber:

8259.140 04.99+ Lexus IS 200 30mm

10-82-009-02-22 09.02+ Lexus IS 300 30mm -

10-82-009-04-22 10.02+ Lexus IS 200 Sportcross 30mm -

10-82-009-03-22 10.01+ Lexus IS 300 Sportcross 30mm -

8254.140 11.97+ Lexus GS 300 | 300 T3 | 400 | 430 30mm

10-82-004-01-22 08.97-05.03 Lexus RX 300 V6 1.2"

10-82-004-02-22 06.03+ Lexus RX (XU3) 300 V6 30mm +

10-82-006-01-22 09.01+ Lexus SC 430 20mm -

From this site:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7935943935

Took me 4 months before I got them after I payed :angry:

But they are now on car .

Jens

because the part number i posted is for the TTE springs available from TTE/Lexus dealer/Prolex uk

The part number posted by Jensi is the Eibach part number to purchase the Eibach springs from eBay

these springs are sold in Malaysia as Eibach etc etc

to be honest Going of what Jensi has said, with his taking 4 months to arrive, i would make a guess that the springs are not obtained officially for sale in Europe :ph34r:

as an order is placed.......the sprigs are sourced!

because the part number i posted is for the TTE springs available from TTE/Lexus dealer/Prolex uk

The part number posted by Jensi is the Eibach part number to purchase the Eibach springs from EBAY

to be honest Going of what Jensi has said, with his taking 4 months to arrive, i would make a guess that the springs are not obtained officially for sale in Europe  :ph34r:

I have just checked my eBay record and the seller that Jensi put up is the same one that I bought from. Mine only took 3 weeks to arrive. :driving:

The part number posted by Jensi is the Eibach part number to purchase the Eibach springs from EBAY

to be honest Going of what Jensi has said, with his taking 4 months to arrive, i would make a guess that the springs are not obtained officially for sale in Europe  :ph34r:

I have just checked my eBay record and the seller that Jensi put up is the same one that I bought from. Mine only took 3 weeks to arrive. :driving:

3 weeks is still a long time From Germany!

3 weeks is still a long time From Germany!

It was during the Christmas period? :tomato:

Has anybody got the part number for the eibach springs for the IS200? I'm going to buy some from a dealer near me and want  to make sure i get the correct ones.

Also will be fitting them myself to save money. The guys fitting them with me have done so in the past on Supras, so i'm assuming there's not much difference... Is this correct?  Also they have the spring compressor thingy.. So are they easy to fit??      Obviously i'll get an alignment check done after a couple of weeks at wheels in motion or somewhere, along with the supras.

Thanks  Adie

if you just ring the parts department of you lexus dealer they will tell you what the part number.

got mine from lexus 30mm drop tte £196.00.

Thanks for all the help guys. The two garages i tried didnt seem to know the part number/s i gave them for the TTE springs that Matt gave me. They said it might be for dampers or something?

Anyway they did have the Eibach ones part no:8259.140

Ordered yesterday and picked them up today. Now for fitting :D

Thanks again to everyone,

Adie

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links