Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Monthly Meet ! Grasshopper Inn A25

MrADeveci

has any one ordered the sun  :unsure:

looks like its going to be a good turn out for once  :D

Not bothered to put an order in, though I am planning on washing the car this morning (Lexus service wash was crap! :lol:) so that might spell **** for tomorrow ;)

sorry but buy breaking the terms and conditions of meet sections by mentioning the naughty word, you will now be responsible for buying all the drinks if the inevitable now happens :o

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bothered to put an order in, though I am planning on washing the car this morning (Lexus service wash was crap! :lol:) so that might spell **** for tomorrow ;)

sorry but buy breaking the terms and conditions of meet sections by mentioning the naughty word, you will now be responsible for buying all the drinks if the inevitable now happens :o

Does this mean you will by buying the drinks if it stays sunny then ? ;)

btw... just added a calandar event as per my current suggestions in teh gold forum. Looking ahead I note that the Track Attack is on the next first sunday of May so we might want to arrange a new date for May's meet whilst Barry is buying the drinks tomorrow :)

Just a side note, car clubs have been meeting at the Grasshopper Inn for 25 years plus, and in the early days it was easy to make the mistake of going to the Grasshopper pub ,which is in the middle of Westerham high street, hopefully none if you guys will make that mistake :winky:

I'm 99% sure i will be there sunday, well i'm cleaning the car today with the intention of being there, even going to take the wheels off and clean the inner rims :)

btw... just added a calandar event as per my current suggestions in teh gold forum. Looking ahead I note that the Track Attack is on the next first sunday of May so we might want to arrange a new date for May's meet whilst Barry is buying the drinks tomorrow :)

yep !

i will buy a drink for any one wearing sunglasses :D

yep !

i will buy a drink for any one wearing sunglasses :D

LOL - you are forgetting I wore mine all the last time I was there :)

Jason, I have washed my car this time, inside and out ........ TTE/TRD kit has still not been put on .... but at least it's clean, oh - and the engine bay too !

;)

Jason, I have washed my car this time, inside and out ........ TTE/TRD kit has still not been put on .... but at least it's clean, oh - and the engine bay too !

;)

Well after washing mine today, since I washed it last Friday, there are at least 4 more scratches on it... I am now wondering why I :tsktsk: bother. Going to go and see a body shop to get a second opinion on the paint to tackle Lexus GB with!

Er its not in the middle of the h/st its b4. :)

Depends which way you are coming from Pete :P

If you are coming from 7oaks direction you will hit Westerham High St 1st :)

Car washed and polished, see you guys a bit later on.

In the boot, i have a N/S headlight (is200 ), small radio contolled altezza and 1:43 scale is200 model up for grabs :)

Well it was a great turn out, usual full car park for the first Sunday of the month, we even managed an LS to add to the IS's that were there.... I'll leave the roll call to Mr Scarface, but here are some pictures:

(click the picture for a larger version)

thumb_Picture%20348_web.jpg

thumb_Picture%20349_web.JPG

thumb_Picture%20350_web.JPG

And 'cause it was sunny... Bazza got the drinks in thumbs.gif

I'll leave the roll call to Mr Scarface . . . . .

The roll call ....... ? .... I've just come out of the Gym, so I'm going to relax now B)

Good chappy Bazza, even bought me a drink, although I wasn't wearing any sun glasses !

Thanks to all that came this month ......... quite a few members were there, an over all good day ;)

brilliant sunny afternoon, i finally go to put some faces to names , good turn out of Lexus motors :) thanks to the guy/gals for making me feel welcome B) .

brilliant sunny afternoon, i finally go to put some faces to names , good turn out of Lexus motors :)  thanks to the guy/gals  for making me feel welcome  B) .

Who are you ? :P

.... More than welcome mate ..... shame I only noticed your previous post, you should have showed us your r/c car !! that would have been fun ............ :P

hoping to have my car back within the next 2 weeks, there is a front door on it now and by monday there will be a rear door too! then i can finaly bring it out to play!!

with its new toys too, will be good to get down there and see ya all again

I'll leave the roll call to Mr Scarface . . . . .

The roll call ....... ? .... I've just come out of the Gym, so I'm going to relax now B)

Good chappy Bazza, even bought me a drink, although I wasn't wearing any sun glasses !

Thanks to all that came this month ......... quite a few members were there, an over all good day ;)

attendees:

jiberjaber and other half

scarface

purveish

bob king

scorpion and other half

scorpions mate ????

johnboy

fargo

oooh and me and other half

good meet, lovely weather :angry:

loads of ferraris as well

this is turning into a good meet, lets hope we can get even more members next time,

am i right in saying next months will be on the second sunday (due to trax day) ??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk