mmmmmm...........puncture was it, or did your chain fall off :ohmy:

or maybe you just havent got there yet :P

hope to be there...................

maybe on the mountain bike.............

mmmmmm...........puncture was it, or did your chain fall off :ohmy:

or maybe you just havent got there yet :P

You laugh...maybe he's only just got to the Grasshopper :P

:blush::blush: :P :P

was foiled by Mrs Prolex...........offered to drop her off @ bluewater while I did the books :winky: hoping to slip down for a shandy.........decided to drive herself so I was stuck at home :crybaby::crybaby:

hoping that a certain IS may be back on the drive tonight :driving:

Woooohooooo..........talk about good timing,as i arrived i went to the bar and guess who was "gettin them in"

Barrie :D and i had my s/glasses on B)

Good to see everybody,old and new.Dont think i've been to a meet where 2 LS's have turned up..........common as muck they are :lol:

Woooohooooo..........talk about good timing,as i arrived i went to the bar and guess who was "gettin them in"

Barrie :D  and i had my s/glasses on B)

Good to see everybody,old and new.Dont think i've been to a meet where 2 LS's have turned up..........common as muck they are :lol:

:offtopic: You have done it again Pete just getting used to sponge bob and Wham :P

:blush:  :blush:  :P  :P

was foiled by Mrs Prolex...........offered to drop her off @ bluewater while I did the books  :winky:  hoping to slip down for a shandy.........decided to drive herself so I was stuck at home  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

hoping that a certain IS may be back on the drive tonight  :driving:

if your still stuck for the next one i will come pick you up and take you down there if you want?

was foiled by Mrs Prolex...........offered to drop her off @ bluewater while I did the books  :winky:  hoping to slip down for a shandy.........decided to drive herself so I was stuck at home  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

if your still stuck for the next one i will come pick you up and take you down there if you want?

if my car is not ready for the next one I may have jumped off beachy head :angry:

I Feel like that Pete there are alot of these cars about and a lot of members on the site but they don't turn up to any of the meets i went to

i feel a bit left out not by the people as they make you welcome but by the lack of Ls and even Gs owners to natty to probably why i have cut down the amount of meets i go to

it just seems that it all Is owners talking about there cars which isn't a bad thing if you own one or can afford to own one

come on Ls and Gs members lets have a bit more effort

Andy

if my car is not ready for the next one I may have jumped off beachy head :angry:

but how will you get there ??

suppose we could organise a meet down there :P

I Feel like that Pete there are alot of these cars about and a lot of members on the site but they don't turn up to any of the meets i went to

i feel a bit left out not by the people as they make you welcome but by the lack of Ls and even Gs owners to natty to probably why i have cut down the amount of meets i go to

it just seems that it all Is owners talking about there cars which isn't a bad thing if you own one or can afford to own one

come on Ls and Gs members lets have a bit more effort

Andy

I think we should stop giving advise to LS owners unless they turn up at the odd meet now and again.We LS owners are a cut above the rest (IS owners) :whistling:

The next one i attend i'll get the missus to drive the IS and i will take the LS :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk