Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Get a picture of it, and i'll try to explain the best i can, but it sounds like thats the original aerial unit without the top nut on, and its very likely that because its been snapped someones pulled out the plastic cord with teeth on so the top part of the aerial isn't dangling.

There should still be a ring round the top of the rubber trim/seal which its chrome and has four notches in it, ala like this....

PIC00017.JPG

Hopefully you can see the lower thick rubber seal, the chrome ring with notches in it, then an inner seal round the mast, then the mast chrom piece that sits at the top of the aerial. Hopefully this helps

thankyou for the phot mudzs :D , that has solved the whole thing, it looks nothing like that at all. Its a shaped protective rubber body, instead of nice chrome its just black , If I can get hold of a digi camera I'll take a picture. Im wondering if its a rubber cover that comes off. But it looks nothing like yours :-(

what I'm going to do today is from the inside out . check and clean it all with proper leather cleaner Etc. I know its been valeted, but If I do it myself I'll really go to town. If I find any other problems I'll list them as I go :D

So no driving today .just the radio on (that works with out the arial :blink: ) and a cup of tea and some rags , smashing! and its alllllllllllll mine LOL.

I'll be on again later.

Also I slept like a log last night , the first time all week :)

Glad you're pleased with the car Ian,Just spent yesterday and today in Halifax( Cor it was B :tsktsk: y cold up north),

So just got home(warmer) was thinking of you picking up the car :D

I think its a cracking motor, but again have to say I couldnt have done it all without the help on here thanks again guys :D :D

Its getting warm now, it snowed when I went to get it . and I was freezing my :tsktsk: :D off today, but the wind has dropped.

What have I got to look for at the bottom of the radiator :crybaby: nothing bad?ooooo thats got me worried.

Oh yes the arial, its not a Lexus one, its a off the shelf one. If I look very closely at the paint work I can just make out another circle where another fixing sat. The arial (or whats left of it :D ) is just loose. The good news just for now, Ive got my hands on another automatic arial, It will do for a few weeks, then Ill see if I can get a proper Lexus one

Ive just found out the ignition switch lights up ! COR :lol: never had that before

Its polish time tomorrow :D I'll make them look at work B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links