Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lpg Is200

iv got a injeaction install if you would like to c pics email me

some people might say something about valves

a flash loop kit stop the burunig valve thing

i can give u the number ot a taxi driver who had 2 gs300's no valve problems with a flashloop kit on had does many miles

my is200 is 4 bhp down on gas

it cost 10quid for 100 mile (driving it hard)

the petrol gague looks like it still uses petrol when on gas but resets evry 2-3 days

my tank is on the small side (150miles to a tank) but i lost no boot space the spare wheel can live in the boot but can be removed at any time

look at the installer the are loads of cowboys,a few lpga aproved people, but the are only 25ish boost installers they are the best ones i work in a boost aproved garrage and i did my own.

ring round and the cheepest wont be the best install

we always tell our custmers were the deerest

Thanks guys. Did a search and found a couple of articles. Nice to know it's doable and that it works.

Now I just have to decide on an installer. I've been thinking about the Greenfuel Company but they seem quite new on the block. They want £2115 incl VAT but say that I can get a £700 grant for it due to some european initiative.

Apparently a Prins system is the best one?

i read the posts before doing it, i been running mine for about a month now, all is well, 1 or2 small teething issues, nothing extreme. it can be done :)

Seeing as you're in bristol (same as me) can I ask where you got yours done?

i read the posts before doing it, i been running mine for about a month now, all is well, 1 or2 small teething issues, nothing extreme. it can be done :)

Seeing as you're in bristol (same as me) can I ask where you got yours done?

had mine done by autogas bristol - garage in redland and brislington i believe, they fitted the romano kit

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links