Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Visit To Tony (wim) On Saturday

Went to see Tony on Saturday to get my car sorted. Tony was about the 3rd person I have visited to sort the geometry out on my car and what can I say, the chaps a genius.

My steering wheel now sits nice and straight and the car no longer pulls to the left. Tony did say that whoever did the geometry last time had their eyes in back-to-front :P. Well, Lexus themselves had the car the last time so that does not exactly fill me with much confidence in the dealer network - again :o

BTW - AD77 - saw you there. By the time I had worked out who you were though, you had driven off :P. Nice car matey.

Sometime later, during the summer hols, when I get some time I am fully intending getting a full geometry and wheel balance at WIM.

Not that I'm having any probs but nice to ensure it is pukka.

No excuse as I am only 12 miles away :)

BTW - AD77 - saw you there. By the time I had worked out who you were though, you had driven off :P. Nice car matey.

Sorry mate, There was a black Lexus IS300 that also came in when I was there. Eddie... I thought that was his car when I left. Didn't realise it was another IS :blush:

Could have had a meet down there with all the IS coming and going :D

• 2 weeks later...

Had my set up done yesterday - with that and a set of new Toyo Proxes on the car sure feels sweet. I went for a quick blat to Loughborough and back and it was as smooth as I can ever remember it being!

Big up to Tony :D

BTW - had the chance to try out a Noble M12 GTO today! - OH MY ***! what a car! As sharp as a rapier :D :D

Hes done both the LS and IS AND THEY ARE PERFECT.

Yes i am shouting!!!!.....how many more times do i have to tell people to get their a***s down to watford a.s.a.p if they want excellent customer care and someone who knows geometry inside out.

:D

Give that man (Tony) a "geometry guru" tag. :P

Edited by Scorpion

Could always have a mini meet @ Watford .............  :D

"Why not" ......This can happen :D if anyone feels unsure about the cars set-up or has worries about tyre wear then lets make STS ( WIM ) a mini meet, or a maxi-meet?. The cost for the geometry test will be £0....LOC only :excl:.Scarface and Scorpion ( my mentors ) will need to "police" the procedure :P if thats ok..... i think i should ask them first?...oh well :unsure:

Could always have a mini meet @ Watford .............  :D

"Why not" ......This can happen :D if anyone feels unsure about the cars set-up or has worries about tyre wear then lets make STS ( WIM ) a mini meet, or a maxi-meet?. The cost for the geometry test will be £0....LOC only :excl:.Scarface and Scorpion ( my mentors ) will need to "police" the procedure :P if thats ok..... i think i should ask them first?...oh well :unsure:

I'm in :winky:

So long as i'm off .......... I'm there :D

So long as i'm off .......... I'm there :D

Lets make this ( free ) LOC geometry day a date... no catch.. no cost.. LOC hand on heart help......... when i needed help it was LOC that helped me! now its payback time.

Lets make this ( free ) LOC geometry day a date... no catch.. no cost.. LOC hand on heart help......... when i needed help it was LOC that helped me! now its payback time.

Done already ........

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=22706&hl=

:D

I hope LOC readers "Trust" the £0. Its real guys? a geometry at £0. The results after make of them what you will? but at least you know....Good! :D Bad :angry: Sad :crybaby:

Give that man (Tony) a "geometry guru" tag. :P

Sorted ;)

People power thats what i like....thank you :D

If the dates right Tony you know i'll be there. :winky:

"Well" LOC, how does Sat 21 feel.... ( Scorpion/ scarface ) heeelp me :unsure:

SAT 21st is Japfest iirc

Yup tiz that date....28th I'm available to boogie on over there... I need to get something done as the tyres are wearing on one edge (cant remember which as it's in teh body shop at the moment)

Sorted.

I've put the date in the other thread Tony. :D

21st of May is never going to happen ......... we are all at Japfest.

Well, most of us are ............

I've put the date in the other thread, currently THURS 19th MAY 2005.

Unless Tony has a problem with this, then I will change . .....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links