Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mini Meet

peter026

Any one up for this,

Come to sunny Weymouth and Portland.

As car parking is virtually impossible in Weymouth during Summer,it has been suggested to me by a friend who organises Kit car meets, that the Pulpit Inn on Portland Bill will be the best venue as the car park is large and free and the food is good,but will check it out.

Names please

Tony bring the kids and wifey along they will enjoy the Lighthouse :D

People coming

peter026 and wifey

Monster Mat

Tony9R and Family

eXobeX

Mr Morse & Baby shake

Peter oinn

Tony bring the kids and wifey along they will enjoy the Lighthouse :D

OK Pete... you've twisted my arm :lol:

We went there last year, the kids loved climbing about over the rocks, and we never did get to look in the lighthouse :winky:

yep, indeed, i love that part of the world

wont getting through weymouth itself pose problems, it can be a nighmare :crybaby:

I'll be going through Wyke Regis from Charlstown, not too bad that way in :winky:

hmmm, saying that i will be coming in from Dorchester.....

when Weymouth was my stomping ground a few years ago, i always came in from Osmington Mills......, so always had to come past the clock along the sea front...........Bloody Tourists

hmmm, saying that i will be coming in from Dorchester.....

when Weymouth was my stomping ground a few years ago, i always came in from Osmington Mills......, so always had to come past the clock along the sea front...........Bloody Tourists

Yes, the clock... and that "bloody roundabout!" :angry:

I used to work at the Wytch Farm oilfield several years ago - beautiful part of the country & beat the pants off the North Sea rigs.

Put me & Baby Shake down as a "possible", work permitting :)

I've just booked the week off, so I'll be there.  Any particular time for turning up?

No time sorted as yet,If everyone agreeable 1200 or 1230 ish.

made some enquiries from people in the know,and apparantly the Pulpit serves the best food on Portland,and all are large portions, so will satisfy those of us with large appetites :D

Will pop in next week and book

Put us down as definates Peter, I'll be free all weekend  :D

Think we'll come down and make a weekend of it - can you recommend a decent guest house or hotel in the area?

you have pm

Guest house owner is Mrs Lees

Will be nice to put some proper faces to the names. I can't help picturing John Thaw on a drilling rig, wearing a yellow hard hat! :P

• 4 weeks later...

Good-oh.

I'll be down anyway, surprise visit to my sister who keeps nagging me to go! She'll be expecting lunch at the Pulpit, not me!

Yep still on

Sundays they do a Carvery,or you can have their speciality,Locally caught seafood.

See you all about mid day

Just got back from Selby, only one lex there, MINE

Saw 2 Mustangs having a mock dog fight, before one flew off to Scotland,after doing a victory roll,great stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo.....

Sunday 12:00 by the "Pulpit Inn" on Portland Bill then?

My bloody iPAQ quit working this morning and has to go back to HP :duh: - have to get the 2001 edition Big Book out again! :blush:

Look forward to meeting everyone! :D :D :D

Soooo.....

Sunday 12:00 by the "Pulpit Inn" on Portland Bill then?

My bloody iPAQ quit working this morning and has to go back to HP  :duh:  - have to get the 2001 edition Big Book out again!  :blush:

Look forward to meeting everyone!  :D  :D  :D

See you there, just follow the brown signs for Portland bill,and The Pulpit is on your right,when you arrive at the Bill :D

Edited by peter026

I'll do my best to get the family over there... will be nice to see you guy's (& Baby Shake) in such a luuuurvly place :winky:

By the way, if any members are going home via the M5, about a mile before you join at J25 (as you leave Ruishton) pull into that truck stop on your left for a burger (or in my case, a bacon, mushroom and black pudding bap). VERY nice, and ALWAYS open!

By the way, if any members are going home via the M5, about a mile before you join at J25 (as you leave Ruishton) pull into that truck stop on your left for a burger (or in my case, a bacon, mushroom and black pudding bap).  VERY nice, and ALWAYS open!

Me and Baby Shake are coming down on Saturday (sad old Mr M wants to see the Tank Museum :blink: and collect some fossils :blink::blink: ), anyone else travelling down Saturday, for a mini-mini meet?

Our Glorious Leader has been noticeably quiet; will the Monster be present?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk