Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bling!

d3fy

Well spent the morning doing the garden and then the afternoon on the car. Stage 1 Maguairs twice (this stuff seems really thin and does not shift resin) then on with Stage 2, and then on with the Autoglym Extra gloss protection. Also did the alloys with Tough Seal - good stuff.

As any one tried the new Autoglym Ultra Deep shine stuff? If not I think I might give it a go as I have nearly run out of the extra gloss :D

Picture%20016.jpg

Picture%20014.jpg

Picture%20010.jpg

Picture%20019.jpg

What you think?

About 4 hours, can't help my self when the sun is shining, I find it very therapeutic (the bin men had refused to take my bin because it had two bricks in the top of it, some git had just lent on his horn instead of letting me off the drive, so after cleaning the car I no longer felt like murdering someone) :whistling:

About 4 hours, can't help my self when the sun is shining, I find it very therapeutic (the bin men had refused to take my bin because it had two bricks in the top of it, some git had just lent on his horn instead of letting me off the drive, so after cleaning the car I no longer felt like murdering someone)  :whistling:

Its nice when the weathers warm. I just have the rest of the family moaning at me because have I not got anthing better to do the clean the car for hours!?

I agree - bin men (or refuge collectors to be PC) are a law ontp themselves these days! Ours sometimes won't even take our wheelie bin when the lid is not shut properly!

I mean COME ON!!

If they don't take it next week I will stick the bin in the back of the girlfriends car and leave it outside there office door. So now I have to cram 2 weeks worth of waste into one wheelie bin.

What else is there to do when the sun is shining, other than clean the car?

What else is there to do when the sun is shining, other than clean the car?

Buy a bike and go out on that?

Your car looks well shiny by the way, i've always found it hard to get a deep shine on silver paintwork but yours looks smart :) I'm about to do similar on my LS, i've got the 3 stage merguiars stuff and some posh cloths (any tips welcome) ,i've never used it before as i've always used Autoglym, I just need the time to do it now.

Like a fireblade perhaps? No tips mate just elbow grease and lots of it, my back is really aching now, and to make things worse I'm try to sell the girlfriends car so I have just spent all morning giving that a full valet.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links