SHAHZ

Robjonk - drop out .........

Bazza - drop out ........

Mat (monster) - drop out ..........

Paul (Fargo) - possibly

Bitonw - possibly

Tony9r - possibly

Edited by ScarFace

To be "safe" for all lets say 10.00am "M/D" then the main event..

Ok ..... so meeting @ 10am it is then .......... I'll update thread accordingly.

Thank you! breakfast is on me everyone... :unsure: ok on STS :D. we need to "set" some parameters for this meet so "NO" one gets let down....

June 25th: height limitations apply:

Can you place your hand on top of the tyre.

Yes: see you there :D

No : see you when the new equip is in :crybaby:

No adjustments will be made :unsure: The object for the meet is to realize a problem in advance of the loss, any corrections will be at a later date with me or whoever....

No "fine" tuning on this day is possible for past geometries since this takes about an hour, this will be unfair for those waiting for the inital test.

The cost is £0.......with a print out.

Thats "it" a meet, breakfast, and a free geom test.....are you in :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Bump - to remind everyone about this meet !

I have had a tidy up of the thread ........ but have left the most important thing !

breakfast is on me everyone... :unsure: ok on STS  :D.

................ ^ Tony saying that he would buy everyone breakfast !

See you all then ! ................... :P

Can I be a pain and ask to be removed from the list SF? :tomato:

sorry mate, going on the LOC stand at GT Battle instead :D so still for a worthy cause B)

Still can't say for sure as that's the day we come back from our holiday... maybe coming back on the day before :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
Anymore going ........ or not going.... ?

Anyone not sure? check out "bazzas" post " unbelievable", :crybaby: then think again....Here at LOC the area of geometry is "very" well understood as a major loss in regard to tyre wear and G*d forbid life. Example was the close call with Mr X....

This is the deal..

1: We get a meet, and put a "face on the text" :D

2: You get a "free" geometry check and ensure that "Bazza" does not take your tyres pics :crybaby:

3: The "press" "should"? be there because this area is vital in respect to safety, so your car may be in the local paper ( all pics to follow )

4: Breckers is on STS, and i would love you (all) to put my area manager on the spot :D

5: Why not!....We meet, eat, and measure at zero cost, with the "Doctor".

Unfortunately I cannot attend this on the 25th June due to a previous long term commitment.

Will this fantastic offer be repeated for those of us that cannot make this date.

B)  B)

Yes, it needs to be, beit me or whoever. check the thread "unbelievable"

Put me down as confirmed :D , mr sf wanna meet up on the way down :question:

On the way "up" more like .............. :D

Yeah sure ........ any more Londoners ... wanna meet up somewhere .... ?

Good for you SHAHZ, you and sf can compare body height, or drop  :excl: not sure on that one, "rock" "paper" "scissors" :D

There will be no comparing of body drop in public ........ I'll have you know ...... :lol:

Good for you SHAHZ, you and sf can compare body height, or drop  :excl: not sure on that one, "rock" "paper" "scissors" :D

There will be no comparing of body drop in public ........ I'll have you know ...... :lol:

:lol: steady on lads youll give peeps the wrong impression :o :lol:

:lol: steady on lads youll give peeps the wrong impression :o :lol:

:hehe: i think we should have a "sponsored" speed bump driver over challenge :D

Looking forward to Saturday ( pooping it really :crybaby: ) Thanks with all your help with my email problem, as most will know i "was" hoping the "press" would attend on our "geometry safety day"......they will not! this is why

:- Unfortunately we cannot attend because the "topic" is too "technical" we feel local exposure will not understand the "importance" for this "geometry" day, best of luck blarr blarr. So seemingly, have a "blowout" cause £sssss of damage then you will make the paper... "prevent" this and you will get the "finger". What angers me is the statment "importance"... :excl:. Theres more.. "We also" think we would be "Advertising" Stapletons and would require payment!.. Well that email i never expected to be so "commercial"...BOLL*CKS to the press. The real reason for the day is "OUR" safety, Meet/ Greet/ Eat / then geom time.

Would have been nice to go and meet some other memebers, but trying to get Saterday off in retail is like swearing!!  :D

I can tell from the way you wrote that reply, you may be getting "flu" :D what i recomend is Friday begin to "expell" this via a "cough", this will result in you having to come to the meet and get a free geometry health check :D ....OH and breckers on me.....Scarface told me so :ohmy:

Would have been nice to go and meet some other memebers, but trying to get Saterday off in retail is like swearing!!  :D

I can tell from the way you wrote that reply, you may be getting "flu" :D what i recomend is Friday begin to "expell" this via a "cough", this will result in you having to come to the meet and get a free geometry health check :D ....OH and breckers on me.....Scarface told me so :ohmy:

ah ha , so that cold that you had last friday ........ :whistling:

ah ha , so that cold that you had last friday ........ :whistling:

Thing is i'm off work today "with it" :whistling: scary thing is i've lost my voice (£20 reward ) if anyone finds it.... Saturday will be in "mime" are we all ok with that.... :duh:

Thing is i'm off work today "with it" :whistling: scary thing is i've lost my voice (£20 reward ) if anyone finds it.... Saturday will be in "mime" are we all ok with that.... :duh:

You mhyme everytime I see you Tony ........ :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk