Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Voltage Stabilizer & Grounding

Mr Morse

My website is not up to date, all new info is with my web designer but getting him to do it can be a pain as he does it in his spare time.

if anyone wants details, pm me and i can email a leaflet to you.

All unauthorised advertising or soliciting will be removed without explanation and without notice. This includes, but is not limited to;

* directing members to external websites.

* advertising in signatures.

* using a thread to indirectly advertise or praise a product (unless the post is a personal recommendation based on personal use).

* placing commercial hyperlinks over pictures.

* posting of referral, affiliate or any commission generating links.

Persistent unauthorised advertising or soliciting may result in a removal of your membership of LOC, on either a permanent or temporary basis

Dano, please do not advertise items for same via LOC, unless you are an authorised trader.

Regards,

• 1 year later...

I have fitted one today and the car feels smoother throughout the rev range. It was a charging stabilizer from the states. Says TRD etched in the metal and not cheaply done either but its highly dubious that it is a genuine TRD product.

I have fitted one today and the car feels smoother throughout the rev range. It was a charging stabilizer from the states. Says TRD etched in the metal and not cheaply done either but its highly dubious that it is a genuine TRD product.

Any Pics? :D

• 3 months later...

Any Pics? :D

this is an old post but.......

My ground wires have fallen appart after much abuse so i am manufacturing new ones, if all goes well and there is the interest there may be a manufacturing chain set up. I'll post pics when i am finished :)

Will be using 8AWG wire and RS Components M6 hole Ring Tongue connectors and the soldered ones too not crimped.

Austin

(i dont understand wave theory or much about electronics), but will something like this .. reduce or remove the distortion/noise I get on my TV/DVD HU setup? sometimes I see slight lines on the tv screen (when playing dvd) and while im stepping on the gas.
It should do, yes.

If you need 8AWG, 4AWG or 0AWG wire, i can help with supply.. i have over 5000ft ;)

I will need some 8AWG wire what colours do you have? 5000 feet might be a bit excessive though :D

At the mo i have silver and blue.

www.knukonceptz.co.uk

:shifty:

(yes thats me)

If you need 8AWG, 4AWG or 0AWG wire, i can help with supply.. i have over 5000ft ;)

I will need some 8AWG wire what colours do you have? 5000 feet might be a bit excessive though :D

At the mo i have silver and blue.

www.knukonceptz.co.uk

:shifty:

(yes thats me)

is that price per metre, per foot ?

per meter.

All our cable has more strands compared to the competitors. In essence, 8AWG is 6AWG, 4AWG is 3AWG, 0AWG is 1/0AWG. We do std. sizes and Kollosus range :)

Unlike some of the really thin stuff some people sell on eBay or around the net..

per meter.

All our cable has more strands compared to the competitors. In essence, 8AWG is 6AWG, 4AWG is 3AWG, 0AWG is 1/0AWG. We do std. sizes and Kollosus range :)

Unlike some of the really thin stuff some people sell on ebay or around the net..

ok expect an order for some 4AWg soon then :)

any good promotional codes ;)

per meter.

Unlike some of the really thin stuff some people sell on ebay or around the net..

ok expect an order for some 4AWg soon then :)

any good promotional codes ;)

Right made the first set up to try on my car, 8AWG bright red with soldered M6 ring tongue terminals rather than the crimped stuff that you can buy off eBay. Just sorting lengths out for various models now and i reckon i will be able to do bespoke colours too. Just need to design the Battery connection method now and its complete.

Will be looking into interest and to see if its worth my while to start producing them, so how much would you pay for ground leads?

Austin

I may be interested, I suppose my limit would be around the £35-£50 mark. I have a voltage stabiliser already which I have yet to fit.

I'll need an idiots guide as to where to connect the wires up to etc!

Need to fit my oooh so soft replacement front seats first, once I have restored a few cracks in the drivers seat.

Cheers

Keith

Austin

I may be interested, I suppose my limit would be around the £35-£50 mark. I have a voltage stabiliser already which I have yet to fit.

Need to fit my oooh so soft replacement front seats first, once I have restored a few cracks in the drivers seat.

Cheers

Keith

ditto....stoopid persons guide required :lol: :D

Austin

Cheers

Keith

35-50 :blink: no where near that at all. The GS will be the first to be sorted as well :D

I'm doing it to :

Headlights - Block - Throttle Body - Manifold - Alternator - Transmission (possibly)

Austin

Cheers

Keith

35-50 :blink: no where near that at all. The GS will be the first to be sorted as well :D

I'm doing it to :

Headlights - Block - Throttle Body - Manifold - Alternator - Transmission (possibly)

but surely this will be applicable for the IS mate?? what kinda price are you looking at mate? :)

Austin

Cheers

Keith

I'm doing it to :

but surely this will be applicable for the IS mate?? what kinda price are you looking at mate? :)

It will when i get around to guinea pigging an IS for measurements and seeing how to connect to the Battery terminal without replacing the original one. If i have to source a seperate negative Battery connection it will drive the price up which is not the idea, i am hoping to connect straight onto the tightening bolt for the negative terminal

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links