Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Un-acceptable Experience

Fever

When did that go? There was a forum right?

Guess one of the admins can confirm...

Maybe Scott just withdrew his funding?

I feel for you all, I met scott up in jae,zee and myself got a c/f bonnet each off of him for £250 which i thought was a great deal, so i wasnt too bothered when i found out that nothing under the bonnet fitted when i got home i had to file down the jet washer holes, and now need to buy some hood struts off of prolex to keep my bonnet up.

Im not too bother with this but as the same bonnet was on his website for £600!!! I would have gone F*****G mad. I think i'll be dealing with others from now on. I can only speak good graces about Dave Ellen absolute 100% in every thing from customer service to product quality, looking forward to my next product which should be coming soon. :D

When did that go? There was a forum right?

Guess one of the admins can confirm...

Maybe Scott just withdrew his funding?

I feel for you all, I met scott up in jae,zee and myself got a c/f bonnet each off of him for £250 which i thought was a great deal, so i wasnt too bothered when i found out that nothing under the bonnet fitted when i got home i had to file down the jet washer holes, and now need to buy some hood struts off of prolex to keep my bonnet up.

Im not too bother with this but as the same bonnet was on his website for £600!!! I would have gone F*****G mad. I think i'll be dealing with others from now on. I can only speak good graces about Dave Ellen absolute 100% in every thing from customer service to product quality, looking forward to my next product which should be coming soon. :D

Glad i didn't buy that CF bonnet now!!!! Did you drive back in the end without washers. i take it you need the lifters because it has no fold down stay for the bonnet???

Jason :P

Add me to the list.

22 April, not soon after i joined Gold LOC, paid £126.50 for an induction kit via PP

then nothing............not any e-mails, delivery times etc. NO ctc at all.

then the people on here had a quick flurry 22 june to establish what was happening.

PM'd him on 22,got a reply back 30 june, saying he`d been out of the country, his suppier had backed out, he was funding the covering costs and they were to be despatched the next couple of days. Woohoo.

then July 29th asked for a full refund as had heard nothing since, not anything.

August 1st, got a refund, but not the full amount by 50p, then because of PP charges i lost a total of £4.98. Obviously not including the interest that Scott has been earning on my money since 22 April. I asked to refund the 4.98, and again i have heard nothing, its now the 4th August.

I`m not going to make any comment on those facts, i leave it to make up your own mind on whether that company needs the business.

I will put you straight..

Scott was removed from LOC purely because his sponsorship expired and scott did not want to sponsor anymore. He was NOT kicked off.

I will put you straight..

Scott was removed from LOC purely because his sponsorship expired and scott did not want to sponsor anymore. He was NOT kicked off.

thats a lovely reply to a topic of complaint steve,nice to see your lookin after your club members .NOT ,sometimes i wonder why you bother having this club.

Met scott @ JAE and he came across as a genuine guy.

His response to Fevers complaint was top notch and took some balls.

Can't comment on the other issues but will say that doing this and a "proper" job is difficult and the odd ball gets dropped :blush: I'm lucky in that I've got Zee to help me/nag me/shout at

If he has withdrawn from LOC twill be sad for LOC as a whole as competition is good for LOCers !

On the C/F bonnet............mine was the same (same make) so blame is not Scotts but the manufacturers :winky:

I will put you stright too besty

my reply was a reply to scarface who actually deleted his post. Ahmet was misinformed and I gave the truth to why scott's banners were removed.

Dont you ever say I do not look after members.. you are the most ungrateful member i know Besty. I spend every evening 7 days a week administering plus my weekends making sure these clubs are running. Even when i am abroad I have to find internet access making sure the club is running. Yes this club rules my life.. its in my home and my hair. So gimme a freakin break.

There as no way I was sticking up for scott.. merely making a correction to a post that has now gone missing.

The complaint has been made about scott and to stop this thread going out of hand I am closing it

Topic closed

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links