Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Reading (the Place)

ajp

Hey guys long time no see :P

I'm stuck in Reading and need some advice of somewhere to go - anyone?

We've had a crap couple of nights and need to do some serious beer drinking :)

Any ideas folks?

I'm staying not too far out of the town centre so it's a taxi drive into town but I seem to remember there used to be some good bars and restaurants in the Oracle centre - is that still the place to be, and what would it be like on a Wednesday / Thursday?

How many people on here are from Reading?

Cheers all :)

Hello matey,

I work in Reading but don't often go drinking there. Plenty of watering holes in and around the Oracle and High Street though.

How long are you down here for?

Thanks folks that's cool :)

I'm down here til Friday at the Veritas campus on Green Park....

The car is at home having a nice break for a while, getting a lift about in an Astra :o

We're travelling back Friday afternoon so that should be fun!

We're travelling back Friday afternoon so that should be fun!

Last time I travelled back from Reading on a Friday evening it took me 5 hours and a trip the wrong way around the M25 to get home to Notts.

@ Chris, no mate, I'm back up North on Friday afternoon then off to Vegas Saturday night :)

Bit gutted I'm missing another big show but then I think about where I'm going and it cheers me up :lol:

@ Sipey - whereabouts are you pal?

Thanks mate, that sounds familiar, think we went down there last time we were here years ago, sure we went to the Honey Pot and Yates, it was pretty busy round that end of town!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links