Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Drool... C-one Sportcross Accessories

Have just been sent these by a pal via his brother in Japan....

gita-f.jpg

gita-r.jpg

C-One Website

What do you reckon to that rear screen spoiler - yay or nae?

gita_wing.jpg

I love those rims! Any ideas what they might be? Shame they don't seem to have them for sale on their site :(

That's a very nice kit for the SX ............. sport cross before anyone asks ! :D

I don't like that roof spoiler though .... then again, I never like any spoiler on a hatch ....

I don't think there are any modified sx owners on here ........ first for everything though :D

That's a very nice kit for the SX ............. sport cross before anyone asks !  :D

I don't like that roof spoiler though .... then again, I never like any spoiler on a hatch ....

I don't think there are any modified sx owners on here ........ first for everything though  :D

I'm always one for modded car firsts - I was the first person (as far as I'm aware) to get a set of genuine M3 CSL rims rebored and spaced to fit my 528...

cslwheels.jpg

Think that spoiler might be ok with the rest of the bodykit, but am not sure yet!

Then ......... does that mean you will be the first IS300 with a supercharger in the UK ?  B)

Smells like a group buy..... :P :blink::hehe::lol::lol:

Fargo

Scarface

Scorcher

Mr Morse

I woudn't say never :D (But the wife might!)

liking the Kit lots! Thing the spoiler should be good with the rest of the kit, not like anyone else has a kitted up one, so will be great.

Really like the sportcross, nice to be different :P

Jason

very nice,i like the front bumper

is that not just the normal bumper with the added spats on? I got quoted £235 painted and fitted by my local lex dealer for them :-)

I saw those spats in the accessories brochure, but didn't realise they'd fit the Sportcross bumper - I think another enquiry to Japan is in order :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links