Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just bought on friday a gs 300 se 1999 as a kind of fill in car until i get what i really want which is a jag (sorry) but i am so impressed with the Lexus i may keep it although i can't really say too much as i have not owned it long enough.

I found the site while asking a general question about the car and your forum came up, glad to find it.

It has almost full service history and 90,000 on the clock and drives like new, and the power is good, so far happy days.

whenever you type in "lexus is200" on google search bar it's direct you to this site.

problem is that alot of D.I.Y owner (save £££) sake come here for advise.

it wound be helpfull if shown more picture to the people

beside that EXCELLENT job done here

• 4 weeks later...

I found out about the LEXUS site in 2003 when I went shopping to buy a pair of shoes for my daughter, and came back with a brand new IS200 Sport in the yellow rose of LEXUS livery, I joined that evening. I had a few different cars from then to suit family circumsatnces and take delivery next Monday of a CT200H F Sport, I can't wait

Found the LOC on Google after buying a Mk4 LS 400 (W-reg) with 102k miles. It has good history, excellent bodywork for the year,(tiny bit of rust) and almost everything works toy-wise. Fabulous to drive. Unbelievably quiet and smoooooth! I swopped from a 3.5 V6 Honda Legend, (which was a very good motor), to the Lexus out of curiosity. I'm very glad I did. The move to the Lexus was a step up in refinement from the Honda.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there everyone, i have just purchased my first lexus is250 2005 model fully loaded and i love the car,just a few things i would love a little help on... firstly the manual gearbox feels notchy, and i have to put a lot of pressure on brakes for them to do anything, (the car has done 70k with lexus FSH) Also i would love to know anyone who can reccommend anywhere to get a nice exhaust system, i was thinking stainless as dont want a noisy one (i had a Mr2 with a blitz exhaust, i took it off as it ruined the car!, i also would like to know of any other mods like tweaks for engine, but i want to keep tasteful, and original, if you can help me in any way, feel free to add me on f-book under my email address paulbt2008@aol dot com.i would be so grateful for some guidance or anyone who can make part for me, please get in touch, id love to hear from you

Thanks Paul BT

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'v just joined a few minutes ago

Sorry I have just become a member not sure how anything work, but I Need to avise other Lexus RX300 owners of a LPG installer asp . This is a must.

Simple Google search typed in Lpg system for Lexus RX300 the rest is history.

Ho hello everyone.

Trying to warn everyone about an LPG conversion Installer who may have coursed untold damage to my Lexus RX300 have had to have an independant inspection carried out now advised to seek Legal advice.

I only bought the car 30th April 2012.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alpha

I also I found it with google, when I had a judgment for Bonina power and not finding anything about my country on websites (perhaps because there is no follow-up both of our cars) I was lucky and found you! THANKS to all who are you doing this possible! :)

Cheers

PS:forgive my English with translator but you know ...!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links