Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Removing My Stereo

hey people i gotta take my stereo out and jsut wondering if there is any posts on here that tell me how to do it

is it hard to do how long does it take!!??

also i got a few more questions can i replace my is200 sport stereo with one from another model?? i have the cd laoder at the bottom and can get a head unit with it at the top is there any differnce in connection?? will it be a straigh forward replacement??

thanks agia for ya help

im not a happy chappy as my old stereo got all my old cds in!!!!

Pull the h/seat control out by grasping the bottom and giving a sharp tug,then do the same to the air vents on the top and this will expose the 10mm bolts (4 i think) once you star to pull the unit out unplug the leads from the back and voila its out!!!

thanks a lot i will update u how i get on. wat about the stereo are the leads and connectors the same on my sport head unit with the cd loader at the bottom and the smae as the one with the cd at the top??

basicall are all the is20 stereos compatible?>

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links