Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance - That Time Of Year Again

Damer

Just had to renew insurance again :angry:

For the third year running the benifit of being Gold has saved me cash. Through the club scheme saved over £300 on next nearest quote and over £500 on others!

Over the last 3 years I have saved over £1,500 on insurance alone :D

If you are not already, go Gold today!

For the third year running the benifit of being Gold has saved me cash. Through the club scheme saved over £300 on next nearest quote and over £500 on others!

nice! but how do you do this? did you just phone them up and say 'oh yeah, btw i am a lexus owners club gold member' and they instantly recognised this? do all insurance companies comply with it?

cheers :)

nice! but how do you do this? did you just phone them up and say 'oh yeah, btw i am a lexus owners club gold member' and they instantly recognised this? do all insurance companies comply with it?

cheers :)

Gold Members can benifit from a special scheme, with a particular brokerage.

oh, okies :)

i have just signed up now myself, and I assume that all these insurance details are sent to me in the introductory pack (if not - can you tell me in this thread please?)

i dont suppose you would know if they do any good deals on younger drivers do you? I have just turned 23 and got quoted £600 from elephant which aint too bad...

i have just signed up now myself, and I assume that all these insurance details are sent to me in the introductory pack (if not - can you tell me in this thread please?)

i dont suppose you would know if they do any good deals on younger drivers do you? I have just turned 23 and got quoted £600 from elephant which aint too bad...

£600 cripes! I'm nearly 35 and Barclays quoted me nearly £1,400!

Mines just been reduced from £1,000 to £875.

£600 cripes! I'm nearly 35 and Barclays quoted me nearly £1,400!

Mines just been reduced from £1,000 to £875.

i have one yrs no claims, am 23 and I managed to get companies to compete for the best price for me - defo worth shopping round for the best price. eventually got it down to £600. try www.confused.com, bell direct and elephant.co.uk although will be different for anyone depending on circumstances :)

good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I have just paid £350 to 'More than' for myself and my wife on the IS200 we are picking up on tuesday :unsure: .I used the following to look at 50 companies for me http://www.insuresupermarket.com/motor/def...car+insurance&x

I am 31 and only drove for 4.5 years,my wife hasn't even been driving for 1 year yet.I couldn't beleive the price!!that was with no clames protected and legal cover aswell!!

What about poor old me everyone, I'm 21, guilty of causing a crash last year, and modified the lex to death and my insurance currently stands at £2671!!! :crybaby: :shutit: :crybaby:

I've tried everywhere for insurance cheaper. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sick:

try lexus's own insurance they were the best for me ,

just over 300£ FC

33 year old 9 years ncb living in leeds with a gs300 sport

others i tried were anything upto 1200 !!!!

try lexus's own insurance  they were the best for me ,

just over 300£ FC

33 year old 9 years ncb living in leeds with a gs300 sport

others i tried were anything upto 1200 !!!!

Been with lexus myself, who are great... The best thing is not having to both with any accident repair centres. it's just gets taken to the nearest lexus place and you get a lex as a courtesy car, and they are still the cheapest!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links