Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Might Be Suing Maxpower

Chris.S

maxpower hav jus emailed us saying they now dont want my car at the NEC as its a standard car, this after it being booked for four months.

So probably be suing for

1. loss of earnings for two days off work

2. £100 hotel booking

3. telling me my car is standard

maxpower hav jus emailed us saying they now dont want my car at the NEC as its a standard car, this after it being booked for four months.

So probably be suing for

1. loss of earnings for two days off work

2. £100 hotel booking

3. telling me my car is standard

I think you might be struggling there to prove loss of earnings and the hotel bills. Normaly Hotels alow cancelations upto 1 day before and I would assume you can always cancel you holiday at work??

Dammed anoying though I expect! Is the NEC show soon or still a little away ?

not with travelodge etc, if you cancel tou are still charged and i cant change my days off now as its to late

sorry to hear this chris

sure travelodge let you cancel up to the day you are arriving :yawn:

premier travel inn allow you to cancel on the day up until 1pm with no charge, after 1pm you pay the full amount, stayed in one last weekend.

but of a bummer chris, im not so sure you'll get anywhere suing them though. when is the show? and loss of earnings - is that not paid holiday, which you could now maybe take at another time?

premier travel inn allow you to cancel on the day up until 1pm with no charge, after 1pm you pay the full amount, stayed in one last weekend.

but of a bummer chris, im not so sure you'll get anywhere suing them though. when is the show? and loss of earnings - is that not paid holiday, which you could now maybe take at another time?

dnt get paid holidays

Wouldn't mess around suing them, get in with another magazine, send them the details and tell them it's their loss.

Should be able to cancel your hotel booking without cost as long as you cancel before 1pm on the day. As for loss of earnings, contact the mag and explain then submit an invoice - see where you get.

It's annoying but it's a reflection on their unprofessionalism rather than on you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links