Off Topic/Random Disclosure

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

chi,

when you say canabalise , you mean take the car apart ............ then, when they were doing mine, I had a quick look, and I didn't like what I saw ! the whole dash, and everything was out ................ but the thing is, that's a good job ! because they are hiding the unit / gps very well.

When you say is it worth it ? well depends on the individual really.

If you don't want your car found at all ... and would rather an inusurance pay out, then don't get it !

If you would rather your vehicle being found highly in the first 1 hour of it going, and the chance of someone being caught with it .... then get it !

You think this is slutty?........wait until you see some pics of my little friends on Gold in a week's time  :lol:

Will it be Chick of the day thread material ? :shifty:

Hope so.....we don't see enough of the more exotic ladies on there!

Well, if I knew HOW, I'd spice up your life with an interesting pic...let me know how to answer, plus add a pic?

You think this is slutty?........wait until you see some pics of my little friends on Gold in a week's time  :lol:

Well, if I knew HOW, I'd spice up your life with an interesting pic...let me know how to answer, plus add a pic?

Go Gold :D

Ahmet thought would continue here. Apologies to Sara, so used to writing with an H ( my eldest is Sarah).

Yes Alison is fine, nose stuck in a Suduko book,Say's it keeps her brain active :D .

Son (Chris) is home for Xmas, ( wrote off his Audi A3 in July) with his new Car. VW Golf with 18" alloys, will have to check it out in the daylight :D

Go Gold :D

...but I AM!!

Ahmet thought would continue here. Apologies to Sara, so used to writing with an H ( my eldest is Sarah).

Yes Alison is fine, nose stuck in a Suduko book,Say's it keeps her brain active :D .

Son (Chris) is home for Xmas, ( wrote off his Audi A3 in July) with his new Car. VW Golf with 18" alloys, will have to check it out in the daylight :D

.................... ;)

We are working on something different with the garage. As the garage is written by a 3rd party we are forced to keep our forum software out of date while we wait for the update of the garage to be released. Regular updates are important for security reasons.

We do have plans to get a garage back up ASAP just may not be linked to these boards direct and we may supply an area for everyone to list there mods etc.

However the Gallery is part of the forums and fully supported.. so that will always stay (I am installing this as we speak)

We will let you guys know as soon as we have looked into the Garage problem.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links