Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Off Topic/Random Disclosure

Why is people always tend to sprint the first few steps when crossing the road ....... then start jogging ... and pace it down to a walk ?  :blink:  :duh:

it would be better if they did it the other way, started off with a walk, sped up to a jog, and sprint the last few steps.,

similarly, have you noticed when someone walking gets a toot and wave from someone they know in a car, they keep smiling for ages after, then the smile slowly fades back to normal.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gone through 48 bottles of stella, 3 bottles of red wine and 1 bottle of white so far this week!

so changed to cans of stella in the hope they will last longer?! fridge is full of them, but not for long!

gone through 48 bottles of stella, 3 bottles of red wine and 1 bottle of white so far this week!

so changed to cans of stella in the hope they will last longer?! fridge is full of them, but not for long!

Me thinks you have a drink problem,, not enough place to put yer stella also...

will give you a hand get rid of them if you want. I know a good place to put them :whistling:

I have 3 crates of stella and a few litre bottles of stella, only problem you have to drink them quick as they get warm and taste crap.....

Got invited to a barbie and have been told there is a fridge full of stella, fridge is a proper pub type one, 7ft high by 4ft wide... think of that stella john...

On my way there now so me is gunna have fun. B)

Me thinks you have a drink problem,, not enough place to put yer stella also...

will give you a hand get rid of them if you want. I know a good place to put them :whistling:

I have 3 crates of stella and a few litre bottles of stella, only problem you have to drink them quick as they get warm and taste crap.....

Got invited to a barbie and have been told there is a fridge full of stella, fridge is a proper pub type one, 7ft high by 4ft wide... think of that stella john...

On my way there now so me is gunna have fun. B)

:tsktsk: wow, that is a lot of stella! you'll sleep well tonight mate!

I miss my IS Turbo  :crybaby: ..................its been so long and i can not wait to get it back :driving:

know exactly how you feel, got mine back for a week and now its gone back to the bodyshop again!

Stop raining!!!

MUST CLEAN CAR AFTER WORK.

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Aido ... you don't remember ... but I actually started the water fight ....... and ended up emptying 12 litres of water over you ............ oh .. and a few over Barrie ! :lol:

You did? Mat told me I started it but I can't remember, the only thing I can remember is getting decked by Mat :lol:

What would he know ? he was too ****** him self ............

It started when you threw your drink over .... err... someone, I can't remember ....

So i thought it would be funny to open up those nice looking bottles of water .... :lol:

You bugger, yeah I was a bit bladdered that night, just a good job you didn't invite that bird from eBay along to molest me when I couldn't speak!

Saying that the water must have helped sober me up a bit as I can remember getting back to the tent!

Saying that the water must have helped sober me up a bit as I can remember getting back to the tent!

Didnt sober you up that much cos you looked so rough on sat morning :lol:

And underneath all your JAE titles, should you have JAE 2005: Most tears shed??? :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links