Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Spotted A Lex

el_gencer

whilest on my hols in north cyprus i spotted a whole of one is200, but not just any ordinary is200. oh no this one had a lexus owners club sticker on the boot :) . made a change from seeing the plethora of mercs, 4x4 and the really old tata's and renaults. buy the way just to clear up matter i wasnt on holiday there doing car spotting.

Went on a business trip to Beijing for a week in May. After finally braving to open my eyes in thge taxi I spotted two IS's in one day, but that was it.

If anyones ever been to Beijing they would know what I mean when I say I would not drive any car let alone my lex there.

These guys really are CRA2Y.

say a is200 (blue) going to lexus sheffield with a club sticker on the back ,turned out he was trading it in for a sc i think

i see loads of is200's in leeds when i wave all i get is funny looks :)

Steve

"N reg, gs300 sport in black"

spotted in it Famagusta, which is near the port, which was also where i was heading at the time. i did see an altezza as well, the sport cross version in Kyrenia. maybe they are more popular on the south side of the island, i dunno. i was banned from entering till recently.

post-760-1119308684.gifim goin back to cyprus in 20days, back to the promised land haha..... got a house over there in our town aradippou bout 10-15minutes from larnaca airport but staying in 5* apartments in Ayia Napa (not nowhere near as busy as it was but there still loads of swedish/russian/latvian girls on nissi beach!!)

reckon if i go to lexus dealers over there they'l loan/hire me a car saves me hiring the soft top 4.0 jeep wrangler........nice if they give me an SC or RX.......i wish

hopefully move over one day :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links