Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hks Suction Kit

stodwyer

Hi Lads,

Im in the process of purchasing the above kit for my 2001 rs200 altezza. Has anyone on the forum got one fitted and if so would i get away with a DIY job?. Also what extra bhp would one obtain from one if any?.

Sean

At risk of being dumb what's a Suction Kit :question:

An Induction kit Neil.

Sean - you should get instructions with the kit and can be done yourself no problem.

Thought it may be some form of marital aid :hehe:

Thanks lads,

The problem is the HKS Suction kit is for the 3sgte engine and mines the 3sgt(i think). Ive been told that it fits the altezza. Scott in altezzasportsandprestige offered me a hks power flow kit too. Which is better?. The HKS Suction kit or the HKS power flow kit. Im getting this Suction Kit pretty reasonable too!!!..

Neil,

If this was a marital aid they'd be all sold out :tsktsk:

Sean

Our engine code is 3S-GE.

The Racing suction kit is alot dearer than the Power Flow kit.

I would go with the power flow if your thing of exstensive power mods later on... Atleast you can sell it on for reasonable price.

You will gain some power at the top end, but the noise will make u feel as though your going quicker..

The best setup imo is the Apexi induction kit with cold air box...

Are you getting the 3SGTE kit cheaper? as it's probably for the MR2 or Celica?

I would get the cheapest out of the 2 as you will proably not notice the difference. If you can get the A'PEXi one, then get that but I think any copled with a cold air box would see decent gains and response.

Personally I think an aftermarket exhaust saw better gains than an inductionkit. So if you havne't a muffler then get that first. I deffo felt the difference going from aftermarket muff to stock muff to toms panel filter to induction kit to aftermarket muff.

Just do eeet!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links