Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

ENGINE - fully built 2jz-gte motor, CARRILLO rods, forged pistons, HKS 264 cams, HKS 800cc injectors, GREDDY T88-33D single turbo running 2 bar , OS GIKEN triple plate basket clutch. TRANSMISSION.- Getrag six speed . HKS intercooler with hard pipework, MOTEK computer and boost control, Recaro seats with harnesses, DEFI gauges, Custom stainless exhaust, GREDDY billet pulleys, SARD fuel system, RAYS engineering alloys with new 245-40-18 on the front and 295-35-18 (still smokes them at a 100+) on the rear,

nice spec, a manual too? :o

This is an illegal Japanese street race car hence its stock appearance.

nice selling point :lol:

This will without doubt be the fastest Lexus in the uk.She has run a tyre smoking 12.1 quarter, mid to low elevens easy. THIS CAR IS NOW FEATURE CAR IN JAPANESE PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE

i think Mat should challenge this;)

Shame its a mk1, even tho it had probably in excess of 20k spent on the car? 15k is a little too much for the asking price?!

hehehehe - £15k for the car is probably cheap in comparison to the cost to insure it.

New Owner (NO) : Hello, I just got a new car, and I'd like you to quote me happy.

Insurance Company (IC) : OK, I'll just need some details. What type of car is it?

NO : Its a Lexus GS300?

IC: OK

NO : About 800bhp?

IC: Okkkkk........

NO : Yeah - was heavily modified in Japan for illegal street racing?

IC : Okkkkkkk.......

NO : Big turbo, manual conversion - all done in japan before it was imported to the UK.

IC : You may want to sit down........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links