Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trax 2005

Zee007

I know JAE is just round the corner, but we need to get Trax 2005 booked by the end of July.

I have negotiated a club stand and discount. Full details below.

Trax 2005

Date: Sunday 4th September 2005

Location Silverstone

Details:

This year’s event will be bigger, faster, louder and hotter than ever before, ensuring over 17,000 car enthusiasts and we want you to be a part of it!

Last year saw an impressive attendance of 16,500 including 140 car clubs (all spaces sold out). 4340 club cars and 104 trade stands (all spaces sold out). Traders experienced consistent and quality sales all day long and clubs were busy throughout the day.

- Trade stands

- Drift demos

- Track action

- 0-60 sprint action

- 1000's of cars and clubs

Directions:

Silverstone is located on the A43 between Towcester and Brackley.

12 miles from the M1 (junction 15) and 15 miles from the M40 (junction 10).

Costs:

The special LOC offer has now finished.

You can pay £20 on the gate to enter the show.

You can also book a track session on the Silvestone grand prix circuit (15 mins) for £30. You will require a valid license and helmet.

Finally, find out exactly how quick your car is from 0-60 on the famous TRAX Sprint Test. Measured using precision timing equipment and with a print-out as proof of your time. £7 secures a run.

Cheers,

Zee.

Attendees:

1. Zee - Altezza Turbo (PAID x 2) + Sprint pass (x 2) + Track session

2. The Don - IS200 S/C (x 2)

3. Marcus - IS200 Turbo (PAID x 1) + Sprint pass (x2)

4. Adie - IS200 Turbo (PAID x 1) + Sprint pass (x 2)

5. Chris - IS200 S/C (PAID x 1)

6. Daza - IS200 Turbo (PAID x 2)

7. Gord - IS200 S/C (PAID x 1) + Sprint pass (x1)

8. Ally - IS200 (PAID x 1)

9. Bazza - IS200 S/C (x 2) + Sprint pass (x3)

10. Johnboy - IS200 (PAID x2)

11. MrMorse - IS300 (x 2) + Sprint pass (x 2)

12. Anees - IS200 (PAID x2)

13. Jasonl - IS200 (PAID x5)

TOTAL: 13 Cars / 24 Tickets / 12 Sprint Passes / 1 Track session

Edited by Zee007

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep

few 0-60 runs....and may bring other car for track :winky:

Can you tell me how many tickets you require please (You and the wife?)?

And how many sprint passes and/or track passes.

Cheers fella.

Can you please put me down for 1 (might be 2 will let you know asap). Also the sprint thingy. Is this an actuall 1/4 mile sprint? Or just give you a read out of your 0-60.

Adie

Can you please put me down for 1 (might be 2 will let you know asap). Also the sprint thingy. Is this an actuall 1/4 mile sprint? Or just give you a read out of your 0-60.

Adie

They are just 0-60 sprints Adie. I'll put you down for one run - and if you like it, you can always book another there.... ;)

They are just 0-60 sprints Adie.  I'll put you down for one run - and if you like it, you can always book another there....  ;)

Can you put me down for 2 sprints anyway please Zee.

Thankyou

They are just 0-60 sprints Adie.  I'll put you down for one run - and if you like it, you can always book another there....  ;)

Can you put me down for 2 anyway please Zee.

Thankyou

No problem fella....

it will just be me Zee

yea i will be going to this :D  whats the Track like :whistling:

It's the complete Silverstone GP circuit Marcus.

How many shall I put you down for?

put me down for Track then please :D

Can you put me down for 2 sprints anyway please Zee.

Thankyou

and put me down for 2 runs on the 0-60 sprints :whistling:

Thanks

been thinking Zee.............dont think i will do the Track run, just the 0-60 for me :whistling: that the last thing i need is to come off going round the track :crying: so just the 0-60 please mate :winky:

been thinking Zee.............dont think i will do the Track run, just the 0-60 for me :whistling:  that the last thing i need is to come off going round the track :crying:  so just the 0-60  please mate :winky:

:huh: ......

been thinking Zee.............dont think i will do the Track run, just the 0-60 for me :whistling:  that the last thing i need is to come off going round the track :crying:  so just the 0-60  please mate :winky:

:huh: ......

I would do it matt but i think i need to get use to the car ................as i do keep geting flashbacks from the crash when some one overtakes me!! ;) ........you could say i need to get my balls back ......before i start going round "tracks" ;)

Want to go but need to see if I've booked something else!

Can you put me down for a space? I'm assuming the stand has a limited number of spaces? If so how many and will we be near the action do you think? (unlike GTbattle :P....................and japfest :))

Want to go but need to see if I've booked something else!

Can you put me down for a space? I'm assuming the stand has a limited number of spaces? If so how many and will we be near the action do you think? (unlike GTbattle :P....................and japfest :))

Not sure on both counts Oli. What I can garantee is one of the best shows this year (behind JAE). It is huge. Loads of action. Loads of cars and traders.

Shall I put you down for a ticket or not?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk