Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Thinking Of Buying An Is300

Right, Im going to see an IS300 next weekend if its still for sale. If its in as good condition as mine, i think ill end up going for it.

Another quick question though. Are the service costs the same for the 200 and 300?

Cheers. :winky:

I have an IS300 and absolutely love it. I had an IS2 as a courtesy car the other day, and there was a huge difference. The IS2 is a good drive, but if you want a bit more bang for your buck, go for a 300, you won;t be disappointed (you'll just spend all your money on petrol).

All the best

Amanda

P.S> My 30K service cost £340 at Lexus Cardiff, brake pads took the bill to £430. (I know I probably got conned, but that's life!!)

(you'll just spend all your money on petrol).

Sorry but I totally disagree on the IS300 fuel consumption - With my previous IS200 sport I was getting around 25mpg. With the IS300 I am getting an average 27mpg.

Power to weight ratio - a much bigger motor is driving a not so much heavier car.

Around town the IS3 is thirstier but on a good run is much better. :D

Another quick question though. Are the service costs the same for the 200 and 300?

Cheers. :winky:

20K service on mine just cost me £336 @ Nottingham dealers (includes extra they charged for brake fluid change & less LOC gold discount).

happy shopping!

Abbie

The servicing costs for the 300 are slightly more than the 200 .............. but hey, you want a nice car, you goto pay the price .............. get one, you know you want to.

You won't regret it ! :D

The servicing costs for the 300 are slightly more than the 200 .............. but hey, you want a nice car, you goto pay the price .............. get one, you know you want to.

You won't regret it !  :D

Hear, hear......!! A totally different drive, super smooth and feels more assured on the road.

And the IS300 is a lot quieter than the IS200.

Just been in Aido's S/C IS200 and my ears are still ringing  :winky:

:lol: I think this is why I'm going deaf Dave!

Thanks for lunch pal, nice you see you both again :)

As for the IS, yeah I'd go down the IS300 route, but I'd rather go down the V300 route - can never make my mind up :lol:

The rate I'm going I'll be back to Fiat land soon anyway :sick:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links