Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ipod Headphone Advice Please

scorcher

I must be the last person in the world to own one, but got a smashing iPod for my birthday from the missus, and it's great!

Only thing is the earphones make my ears ache after an hour or so - any recommendations for better in ear types?

I must be the last person in the world to own one, but got a smashing iPod for my birthday from the missus, and it's great!

Only thing is the earphones make my ears ache after an hour or so - any recommendations for better in ear types?

Try some of the compact "over" ear types - Sennheiser are a top brand. Much better sound quality too.

Strange as I think the ear phones are one the best in-ear type to use. Very comfy and great quality. Try their website, they have loads of after market ones on offer.

me neither until I borrowed one. now I don't leave anywhere without it as I have the alpine stereo and alpine adaptor.

earphones.

Don't get the apple in ear ones as the sounds is to put it politely.......shyte. there are some nice white sony ones on eBay that are really good. match it up with the ipod remote and its the nuts (again from ebay)

me neither until I borrowed one. now I don't leave anywhere without it as I have the alpine stereo and alpine adaptor.

earphones.

Don't get the apple in ear ones as the sounds is to put it politely.......shyte. there are some nice white sony ones on ebay that are really good. match it up with the ipod remote and its the nuts (again from ebay)

Aha - just grabbed some Sony MDR-EX71SLs - cheers! :)

Getting a Pioneer DEH-P70BTwith a built in Bluetooth handsfree....

1118151273538dehp70bt_detailpage.jpg

...fitted on Friday with the iPod adapter so tunes all day and night B)

Will match a treat once I've got the Prolex blue leds fitted too!

(And I have no idea who Max Mustermann is....)

earphones.

Don't get the apple in ear ones as the sounds is to put it politely.......shyte. there are some nice white sony ones on ebay that are really good. match it up with the ipod remote and its the nuts (again from ebay)

1118151273538dehp70bt_detailpage.jpg

What's the ipod adapter mate?

earphones.

What's the ipod adapter mate?

This is the Pioneer adapter...

1106648296445cdib100_detailpage.jpg

Linky

:)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links