Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2nd Annual Loc Curry Meet (charity Event)

LennyLexus

Right Guys and Gals,

I know this is kind of early, but Im going on holiday tomorrow for three weeks and I wont have much internet access.

The Annual LOC Curry Night is around the corner. Firstly we have to sort a date. Last year it was held on the 4th of September (the weekend of Trax). Therefore this year it will be held on the 10th of September.

It was a crazy weekend in the Cotswolds which involved

Saturday

2:00 Checking into B&B/Hotels

3:00 Shopping (for the Ladies)

5:00 hitting a few Bars

7:00 making way to the Restaurant, enjoying a curry and few Kingfishers/Cobras etc

11:00 hitting Montpellier’s Wine Bar

12:00 Night out in Cheltenham

Sunday

Convoy into Cotswolds and a Pub Lunch

And anything else we fancy.

The venue will be

Joy Indian Cuisine

Montpellier

Cheltenham

GL50 1US

We have a 40/50 seater function room available just for LOC. and I am sure everyone that went last year can vouch for the food. Its in more of a banquet style with many many dishes on offer, so if you haven’t tried curry before/aren’t too keen on it, this is the perfect time to find a dish for you and have a great night out.

NOW LETS NOT FORGET THE IMPORTANT BIT

LOCers weren’t just having fun, we also raised some aid for those that were affected in the floods in Bangladesh last year (millions were left homeless). LOC raised just over £360 from 16 people, we also had additional LOC donations for the cause as well, in total Joy raised 12k (20k was the target)!! During my holiday, I will be making a brief visit to the village and villagers where the money has helped them to turn their lives around, I will be brining a lot of pics back.

This year there isnt as DESPERATE need to rebuild homes destroyed by floods but villagers are still grateful for any aid in developing the area. So 50% of the food bill will go the Nowder Village Fund and 50% Cancer Research

Once again drinks are paid for separately, this is the only profit the Restaurant makes,

Money from the meal (whatever LOCers choose to donate) is donated to charity, 50% to the Nowder Village Fund and 50% to Cancer Research.

Please register interest below,

Numbers, Days you can make, any special requirements.

And any suggestions to make this years event even better are more then welcome.

3 pages of 2004 Pics

4 pages of 2004 pics

Attending this year

SAT

Mr Rankin

Tom

Fargo+Merrie

Jiberjaber + Josie

Monster-Mat

Bazza + Janey

Aido+1

Lexus Boy

Mr & Mrs Prolex

Mr Lex +2

Total: 17

SUN

Mr Rankin

Jiberjaber + Josie

Monster-Mat

Bazza + Janey

Aido+1

Lexus Boy

Mr & Mrs Prolex

Total: 11

PS can mods keep updating/bumping this thread as I will probably not be on LOC for the next 3 weeks.

Edited by RazRankin

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17th would be better for me as 10th clashes with teh Boro vrs Arsenal game...

That said, I dont mind the 10th if that is the common date...

Me and Josie in attendance I thinks :)

that will be one CRAZY WEEKEND!?!?

well if people are up for it, i dont see why not...

PS Nam is west of london not north :P

i like crazy :lol:

if its north of westminster its oop north, thats when they start talking with funny accents :P

After chatting to Josie, the 10th is definatly the date we can make (she is on the lash on the 17th at a Hen dooo - not hers btw :lol: )

We'll prolly stay over too....

Jainey...... know of any good hotel bargins ?? ;)

After chatting to Josie, the 10th is definatly the date we can make (she is on the lash on the 17th at a Hen dooo - not hers btw :lol: )

We'll prolly stay over too....

Jainey...... know of any good hotel bargins ?? ;)

last year we stayed in a basic b&b

with a few car spaces

and within walking (or crawling ) distance of the resturant

will see if i can find the details :)

I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a fantastic meet last year, really enjoyed this one!

And it was my first EVER curry!

The food and company was top notch!

I stayed in a place near the restaurant which was very nice but miles away from everyone else!

My favourite meet of the year is coming up!

Are we going to go to that same club as last year, Two Pigs or whatever it was called?

And is SteveAudioX coming? I'm gonna drop him a text when I wake up to ask him, he needs to come to this meet!!!!

2 rooms booked for the prolexes & newsomes.......

hotel has vanacies vacancies even

call 01242520000

nice little B&B..........close to the restaurant  :winky:

excellent news

cant wait :D

^^

Yes 10th looks to be preffered date, and as people has already started to book hotels, 10th is the date. Can a mod please add this date to the thread title.

We could go to the 2 pigs again, or we could somewhere a bit more upmarket (if people dont turn up in shorts) :lol:

It will also be great if Stevie can join us too :) even if he does bring the b*w

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk