Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Porshce

Boo

yeah i ahve, there are quite a few but dont know which is a good popular one!

was htinkig someone on ehre mustb have or owned a porshce who may have been on a forum

Hmm ..... Porsche ------> down to a Lexus ? or maybe this is a discussion in it's self mate ........... I don't know of anyone on here who has gone from a porsche to a Lex though !

Hmm ..... Porsche ------> down to a Lexus ? or maybe this is a discussion in it's self mate ........... I don't know of anyone on here who has gone from a porsche to a Lex though !

You meant: "Porsche ------> UP to a Lexus?" :P

yeah, people think they are 'overrated' because they see so many yuppies/balding middle aged men driving them...

BUT

Both the Boxster is a fantastic drivers car (really), and if it had any other badge, people would rave - its only because its in the 911's shadow that its overlooked..

and the 911 is a very good car, even the newer 997's, which are softer are still a very good drivers car..

Try www.porschaforum.co.uk my brother is on it allllll the time with his 911 GT3... think his "handle" is "daGinge"....as he's unfortunately got red hair !

And I will also admitt to eyeing up a second hand 911 as my next car (in 3 year time)... my son will be big enough that a booster seat will be ok in the back (I hope).

Are you looking for a forum to discuss modern or classic Porsche's?

I have a friend that does a lot with Porsche so can ask him.

actually i have always wanted this number plate and i know it is on a porsche carrera 4 and i i wanted to post a topic somewhere the guy might be on hoping he will sell!!

Are you looking for a forum to discuss modern or classic Porsche's?

I have a friend that does a lot with Porsche so can ask him.

actually i have always wanted this number plate and i know it is on a porsche carrera 4 and i i wanted to post a topic somewhere the guy might be on hoping he will sell!!

You can always work out where he lives through eBay... you register to sell a vehicle, put in the number plate and it supposidly comes back with all the details so you can confirm they are correct.

Guessing if the guy is driving a Porsche carrera 4 he'll not be short of a few £££ so might be looking for lots to part with his plate.

They are ideal cars.......

.....if you cut peoples hair for a living, or wax bikini lines.

But that isnt the issue, No i dont sorry

OMG! Dream come true, spend all day Waxing Bikini Lines (select client's of course!!!), and then spending the rest of the day driving around in me 911. Hmmmm sound pretty good to me, but maybe I'm just living in my own little world? :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links