Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Meet @ Dr Bone's Surgery

MrADeveci

Are there any more spaces available?

Yes there is mate, as i will not be having anything done on the day as my car is to low..............but i will still be there :winky: so you can take my place if you want..............as long as its ok with Tony :whistling:

Sunday there was space for 20 cars for the geo ( now ) booked.

Sunday also is a photo shoot for STS, LOC, this will involve all the cars booked for the geo and 'EVERY' other car that attends!!!!!

If you are on site between 11.30 am and 12.30 pm then you will become part of this PR event revolving around STS and LOC.

A vision of 30.....50.......100 Lexus's in any magazine will display 'true' real in house support from it's members.... 'So'.... are you going to be part of the programme.

Something said to me today by Mat 'Rung' a silent bell in my head that i wouldn't ever of thought about untill now?

90% of the work is invisible to you, making sure everything works within that 10% visible area you see

I have worked to make this day 90% visible and the 10% silent.... this is FKN hard work....... Both methods have the same direction, know what it is? LOC..... team LOC.

So 'off' the pot time, please come on down become part of the plan, meet the members, eat the food ( be quick ) see the 'Driffty' and 'SLATE' my area Manager :whistling: for the equipment needed for the 'Mr Plough Club'

'To Be Continued'...........

Can someone bring a set of metric taps to the meet also :) Ta

Wot size tap do you need mate :question:

Not sure think it is M8 but not 100% sure (not got anything proper to measure it with :) ) I'll need a tap wrench also if you have one :).... should be a quick job as it is just to repair a cross threaded screw hole.

Can someone bring a set of metric taps to the meet also :) Ta

Wot size tap do you need mate :question:

Not sure think it is M8 but not 100% sure (not got anything proper to measure it with :) ) I'll need a tap wrench also if you have one :).... should be a quick job as it is just to repair a cross threaded screw hole.

Lots to do, but lets see how things pan out....... 'Neil little help' :whistling:

:offtopic: I'll have the one not covered in puke! :lol:

Don't be silly, haven't been sick since xmas, but last night was close!

Just looked out the window and it's shocking weather up here, so not right for the wedding :crying:

Hope the lot make it who are staying over, I was on the phone til I think it was 4am to them, but they weren't as drunk as me :lol:

Hey guys i just got out of hospital, Gran fell over at about 7 this morn and i had to bloody take her up there, typical hey. Dont think i'll be coming up as its 12.30 now.

Hope the day was a good one unlike the weather.

Sorry i couldnt make it.

Elliott

Hey guys i just got out of hospital, Gran fell over at about 7 this morn and i had to bloody take her up there, typical hey. Dont think i'll be coming up as its 12.30 now.

Sorry i couldnt make it.

Elliott

The post i just posted says its 11.30, but actually 12.41 ???????? whats that all about

Sorry i couldnt make it.

Elliott

The post i just posted says its 11.30, but actually 12.41 ???????? whats that all about

Sod the meet hows Gran :crybaby:

Was the best day of my life, second to the kids being born. :D

I will let 'Team' LOC fill in the gaps

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links