Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Meet @ Dr Bone's Surgery

MrADeveci

Greetings ............

The long lost meet that was meant to happen at STS Watford, (wheels-inmotion) didn't happen due to obvious reasons, our main Geometry Guru Tony was ill.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=24039

Well, this is Part 2, and it's even bigger snd better than before. Dr Bones, has been approached by PR to run this event.

The event will be a LOC Meet, as well as all suitable vehicles (ride height permitting) getting a FREE geometry check by Dr Bones.

The PR, and STS Watford have taken the privelige to use the Lexus brand to promote the safety behind the importance of Geometry.

This in return, has also shed some publicity from the local press, so you may even have a few photos of your car taken !

Hot and Cold Food, drinks etc will be provided by the PR company who will be with us on the day, along with gazeebos for the cars if needed!

Venue:

STS Watford

223 Lower High Street,

Watford,

WD17 2HQ

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat...le=10000&icon=x

Date / Time of Meet:

Sunday 25th September 2005 @ 9am

Those Attending:

Dr Bones & Me

JiberJaber

Fargo

MacRS200

Derekyau

rajhirani

Ad77

Marcus

Mr H

Ellz

MattCook

Mr Morse

lee iceman

postie

Niraj

Buckers

rrs200

MartinC

lexus_boy

Bazza

The sexy gorgeous one and only Janey!

Matto (monster)

-----------------------------

Eddie1

Mr Bling

Bobski

SHAHZ

Total = 27 People !

Edited by ScarFace

• 1 month later...

im supprised more are not down for this............just for the freebees.

from what i understand, the "health check" is for a pre-determined number of cars, i think it would be great for LOC, TONY and STS to get a good show, especially considering the amount of help tony gives......or will give, the day you need his or STS's services.

its not often your able to turn up, drink and eat for free, and by doing nothing but being there, help not only Tony but the club, and the lexus brand!!

im supprised more are not down for this............just for the freebees.

from what i understand, the "health check" is for a pre-determined number of cars, i think it would be great for LOC, TONY and STS to get a good show, especially considering the amount of help tony gives......or will give, the day you need his or STS's services.

its not often your able to turn up, drink and eat for free, and by doing nothing but being there, help not only Tony but the club, and the lexus brand!!

Thank you for that Mat.

LOC members this event has been deliberately designed by me to help us all :excl:

This geometry day is the first ever in the UK. My web site showed the 'distress' people are in, i had a meeting some time ago with my new GM and explaind this to him, and he listened.... and listened, then he asked 'how can we develop this area?' i said 'Go public'..... help people realise wheel alignment is 'not' the cure!

Well ' sit on a snooker cue' :ohmy: he was a man of his words, he insisted on using an outside pr company seemingly because they would have no understanding of the event so would have to ( develop ) it.

My Target car was Lexus, it's multipull adjust so 99.9% of the time i can make it better.

In the press release i insisted that LOC and WIM were mentioned ( and we are )

In summery:

Free geometry check with print out ( if booked )

Free food/ refreshments for all ( 11.00am till 1.00pm.

Free photo shoot that will make STS, LOC and WIM part of the 'new evolution.

Free exposure in the local press, and this could go further.....

All i need is you and your pride and joy to support.

If you dont come i will tell Mat :ph34r: you have been warned.

I have cleaned up this thread ... form all the off topic stuff.

Please note : Those wanting the free geometry check, your hand (flat palm) must be able to lay flat on the top of the wheel, and not be restricted by the wheel arch.

If you are able to do this, then the geometry cameras will be able to read your wheels!

A picture to demonstrate .......................

DSC01492.jpg

Thanks.

its not that cleaned up, where is the TOTAL list for those attending

The thread is cleaned up ..... I just haven't fixed the list yet.

Will do later tonight.

where do i put my name, just here?

Yes, here is fine ...... I will add you, cheers Thom.

I have cleaned up this thread ... form all the off topic stuff.

Please note : Those wanting the free geometry check, your hand (flat palm) must be able to lay flat on the top of the wheel, and not be restricted by the wheel arch.

If you are able to do this, then the geometry cameras will be able to read your wheels!

A picture to demonstrate .......................

DSC01492.jpg

Thanks.

Thanks for that Ahmet, as you know i was worried that people come for the check and get let down by the equipment.

One problem evolved today! but i'm happy about it :D The 'press' release was ment to be today, i got the paper 'no release' phoned the PR and she said :ohmy: :tsktsk: :ohmy:

The reason i wasn't botherd is that i didn't want to share the day with the people in Watford ( other cars ) for me i want the whole day to be Lexus, well now it is :D ..... down side? when the event goes in the paper next week than i will have to work next Sunday :crybaby:

I will be at the meet nice and early tomorrow, and more than likely before everyone else.

For those who have been to Tonys before, there is a wall / hedge opposite the actual car lift entrances.

I will be parking on a slant ....... and will guide everyone else to continue the pattern / style of parking, so that we can accomodate for everyone, plus it will look better for the cameras !

Cheers.

Still dont see me name up there :(

Yep loads of room above my wheels for the cam.......

Havnt washed it im afraid...........too late now.....

See you tom

:)

Are there any more spaces available?

yes there is mate, as i will not be haveing anything done on the day as my car is to low..............but i will still be there :winky: so you can take my place if you want..............as long as its ok with Tony :whistling:

Are there any more spaces available?

We know that your car will need a full recovery, that is one-2-one and takes about two hours, Next friday will belong to you :D

OK cheers Tony. I'll book a date will you soon then, cannot get time of work this week.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links