Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Club Mini Meet - Castle Combe

MacRS200

Started a new thread on this as the old one was getting a bit messy.

Had an idea, knicked from TIF for a mini meet with half a day training on a skid pan at Castle Combe, see HERE for more info.

If we get 12 together we get exclusive use of the skid pan and they are happy to do rear wheel drive only. Costs are £800 + VAT for the session which is £79 per person, give or take, which is a small discount on the usual cost of £85.

The only weekend date available in Sept is the 24th the day before the meet at The Dr's, dates and times that are available for Oct are: -

1/10 - 10:00 or 14:00

2/10 – 10:00

16/10 – 10:00 or 14:00

22/10 – 10:00 or 14:00

23/10 – 10:00

29/10 – 14:00

30/10 – 09:00 or 13:00

They have told me that they will do any day in the week provided we can get a full house.

The clocks change on Sunday 30th so that’s why the times are earlier. And that last two weekends are half term up our way and probably will be for most.

If you want to do this one post with dates that you can or cannot make and I will then get back with the date that suits most.

Interest so far (Any of above dates)

MacRS200

Monster Mat

AD77

Marcus

sorry, as i said in the last thread, October is probably going to be tricky for me - i will know nearer the time, but not for a while...

I know mate, was "fishing" for Mr Morse, Aido and Jollliffee

I might be interested in this, I've been looking to do some kind of advanced driving course for a while now.

Ok mate, what dates are you available on?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk