Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

5zigen Exhaust Ebay

Pip

I have posed questions to the seller which i believe is altezza sports and prestige to no avail.

From what i have heard the guy is a scumbag. He cant even answer honest questions.

He sent me a reply back just blank. Cant believe this guy is still trading. :tsktsk:

5Zigen link

I have posed questions to the seller which i believe is altezza sports and prestige to no avail.

From what i have heard the guy is a scumbag. He cant even answer honest questions.

He sent me a reply back just blank. Cant believe this guy is still trading.  :tsktsk:

5Zigen link

i think thats a bit strong i have not met scott but dealt with him on 2 ocasions and had no problems yes he has been slated on here but there is peaple on here that has had a good relationship aswell

It maybe strong Daza but i have read some appaling things on here about this chap. Nothing gets me more wound up than cowboys who are quick to take your money and just as quick to fob you off when their service aint upto par :tsktsk:

Yeah to every story is another side just glad i never dealt with him, as warrington aint far from me and i would have filled him in if he had messed me about like that and probably ended up in bother. :angry:

It maybe strong Daza but i have read some appaling things on here about this chap. Nothing gets me more wound up than cowboys who are quick to take your money and just as quick to fob you off when their service aint upto par  :tsktsk:

Yeah to every story is another side just glad i never dealt with him, as warrington aint far from me and i would have filled him in if he had messed me about like that and probably ended up in bother.  :angry:

i see were your coming from mate nothing worse then cowboys but there is more than 1 that has dealt with him on here with no probs if you like the zorst you could ring him and pick it up if your local it is a nice zorst my mate has a 5zigen on his evo awsome sound

just thougt i would tell you the other side of the coin but like you say if your local you can go to him :winky: :D

daz

May just do that daz :D

Anyone else any info on the 5zigen and what it sounds like on the is200??

After a nice roar like the HKS dragger II and hiper unfortunately discontinued :crying:

It maybe strong Daza but i have read some appaling things on here about this chap. Nothing gets me more wound up than cowboys who are quick to take your money and just as quick to fob you off when their service aint upto par  :tsktsk:

Yeah to every story is another side just glad i never dealt with him, as warrington aint far from me and i would have filled him in if he had messed me about like that and probably ended up in bother.  :angry:

you have never dealt with him !

you believe what you have read !

and this post is about ...........what exactly ;)

From what i have heard the guy is a scumbag.

And I suppose you believe everything you read in the Sun and jump on every bandwaggon that rolls by.

you have never dealt with him !

you believe what you have read !

and this post is about ...........what exactly ;)

Here here Bazza

thats a sweet muffler and a decent price too

whats the point of posting this ffs?

you did it to slag someone off?

or

to get info about the 5zigen exhaust?

I've dealt with Scott and haven't had any problems. Its the same with everything you only hear the bad things that happen and not the good things.........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links