Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Legana Bumper

GALLA_4

Well my supercharger will be going in fairly soon and I was thinking about how best to show it off and what to do with the front bumper lol :D

What ye think of this photoshop jobbie lol And yes I did have a beer or two or eight! Helps me be creative lol

xyz.jpg

Good lad Owen, that pic is class :D

Looks like you've hit something and used sticky tape to wrap it all back up :lol:

Looking at that pic I think I may have to debadge the grille today!

I had to commit sacrilege last night and found a nearly full can of Stella I'd left at 4am - I just couldn't take no more captain :P

Guys am I going to have to loose my current square Japstyle plate once the intercooler goes in?

Or will there be sufficient air flow going up in behind the plate reaching the intercooler? Its not like the intercooler will be totally blocked off by the plate.

You will probably have enough air going in ............. although, if you were to move that plate over to the left or right ......... you would obviously get more air going in !

A bit like the Evo's ............

found the pic somewhere on this site Oli  ultimatejapcars.co.uk

taken at a Bournmouth meet  (burn at bournmouth I think)

so must be a force induced altezza............ I think there are a few lurking about tbh but not on here that often??

Robin you need another avatar as my wifey's civic has changed :P lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links