Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I've Got A Mega Hangover...

aido

Should I stay or should I go now?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I stay or should I go now?

• Yes
    • No
    • maybe
    • possibly
    • hmmmmm
    • no..carry on drinking

Some of my most productive mornings at work have been when I've been hammered - it's the no fear approach that Stella gives you!!!

What is it with everyone getting hammered last night, and there was me thinking I should go and see the AA about my problem :lol:

I think the over bearing smell of sweet beer and groggy face tends to put most punters off! :D

Still.........never mind! In my job you need a drink! :lol:

aido have you stocked up on bleach ......... :whistling:

Fantastic timing mate, nearly just happened again as soon as I read that!!!

Doing two for the price of one up here so I'll bring a few just in case :lol:

LOC knows me too well - it just threw this image up at me:

alcomate.jpg

Bit too close to home that one :lol:

'Be wise'........ :hehe: ....... then get drunk :D .......then regrete :crybaby: then listen to the wife :crybaby: 'Oh' then be wise...... :D ...? 'Strange' how life does around and around dont you think :duh:

Good advice to keep on drinking boys, me and Mike are banging some Stella down now, beer beer beer!

Was that Clawley changed the poll then?

Good advice whoever it was, not fell out with no slags tonight so doing well!!!!

Had to come to Notts as it's gay night in the local area, I've been banned because I can't stop knocking one out over the lesbians :o

Mike, Aido - I feel feckin rubbish this morning - top night out - more beer required next time though.

Should have got a taxi, although restraining myself for the drive home probably did me good !

Sore throat isn't getting better - Aido bet your arse is worse though after that Phal :nuke: - I still think you're a big jessy girl for not eating all of the sauce :winky:

I'm going to shut my office door and sleep now :ph34r:

All I can say.....

Is ouch :sick:

Left Mike's about 7:35 and got stuck in traffic all the way home when I was desperate for a dump :lol:

It was a good laugh last night mate, good to meet you, we'll have to do it again :D

That sauce was pure chilli powder, can still taste it now, it's minging!

We had a few more beers after you left mate, we were messing on the net til about 3am I think :o

Just realised....

It's morning, I'm hungover, shall I go to Macdonalds :unsure:

LOL - and so it begins again !

I stink this morning !

Mmmmmm - Chicken Tikka Karahi !

Get to Mcdonalds my son !

How the boggin hell did you manage to get up this morning? I struggled at 6.30 and was in bed by 12.30am.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links